Any "legal" way to decrease particles effect/disable them?

The legal way is never buy any MTX/Supportpack and uninstalling the game.

This is the only language the devs understand. If it hurts their wallet they will tone down the effects for sure.

bump this thread is so real ! By the way is the TOS against that kind of programs in 2016?
"
deltrioxiah1 wrote:
bump this thread is so real ! By the way is the TOS against that kind of programs in 2016?

everything that interacts with the game client(s) in a automatized way and/or triggers more than one action over the official win interfaces like keyboard and mouse or modifies the game's ressources on disk or ram get's your account banned.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Oct 18, 2016, 7:12:52 AM
I love how when someone posts about ToS and how they will break it, someone from GGG answers. But when someone asks why there isn't a setting to lower the rain or some of the particles from electricity moves it gets no reply. GGG has a bad habit of not replying to the important posts.
"
AnonEMouse915 wrote:
I love how when someone posts about ToS and how they will break it, someone from GGG answers. But when someone asks why there isn't a setting to lower the rain or some of the particles from electricity moves it gets no reply. GGG has a bad habit of not replying to the important posts.

Not even worth necroing the post.

1. they do answer, they just don't answer every damn post about the same things over and over and over just to please a snowflake that couldn't be arsed looking.

2. they viewed the thread and seen that others have told the person that i would break the ToS, there is nothing more to add

Also don't fucking necro
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Feb 28, 2017, 5:52:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info