Guild stash tabs

"
gtrans wrote:
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
gtrans wrote:
I bought a stash tab for my guild, disband the guild, remade another one, I dont see any stash tab. Whats going on?

You disbanded the guild with the tab, then made a new guild that has no tab at all. So?

Ok so you expect me to guess that?

Like no warning given to players that once a stash tab is bought for a GUILD, it is destroyable via deleting the guild?

I bought stash tabs for my account, it doesn't disappear when I delete my character.

I can't believe my eyes! What kind of business model is this? Theft with consent.

That's a new low.

what u expect really? kinda obvious the guild goes away with the tab.
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Hi... everybody whose been here.

I recently came upon this post, while searching for a possible answer to whether or not our guild stash tabs would vanish or be held in memory if my actual, family only guild, were to disband. Causing us to lose our 'shared family stash' tabs so that we could venture out and join a traditional guild.

While reading over the comments to this poster's query, we discovered that the poor fellow had unintentionally attracted sharks with limited comprehension of possibilities. Shared family stash tab guilds are an example of a situation where the permanent loss of tabs affects the participants.

We've played since beta and encountered several other family guild stash tab sharing players. Often you note when others play together a lot.

Well, we just wanted to drop on here and thank everyone for this forum post. It has made it clear that if we disband our family only 'stash tabs' guild, we will lose the stash tabs we only purchased for our 'shared family stash' (guild).

Curiosity satiated.

"Just park the guild somewhere."

There is no comfort in the unfamiliar.
There is no adventure in the familiar.
"
gtrans wrote:
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
gtrans wrote:
I bought a stash tab for my guild, disband the guild, remade another one, I dont see any stash tab. Whats going on?

You disbanded the guild with the tab, then made a new guild that has no tab at all. So?

Ok so you expect me to guess that?

Like no warning given to players that once a stash tab is bought for a GUILD, it is destroyable via deleting the guild?

I bought stash tabs for my account, it doesn't disappear when I delete my character.

I can't believe my eyes! What kind of business model is this? Theft with consent.

That's a new low.

You buy a stash tab for the guild, it belongs to the guild. Not you. Did you really think it would follow you around?
capitalism at it's core :d just saying for the qq's

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info