Guild stash tabs

I bought a stash tab for my guild, disband the guild, remade another one, I dont see any stash tab. Whats going on?
Last bumped on Jun 6, 2018, 8:06:24 PM
"
gtrans wrote:
I bought a stash tab for my guild, disband the guild, remade another one, I dont see any stash tab. Whats going on?

You disbanded the guild with the tab, then made a new guild that has no tab at all. So?
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
gtrans wrote:

You disbanded the guild with the tab, then made a new guild that has no tab at all. So?

Ok so you expect me to guess that?

Like no warning given to players that once a stash tab is bought for a GUILD, it is destroyable via deleting the guild?

I bought stash tabs for my account, it doesn't disappear when I delete my character.

I can't believe my eyes! What kind of business model is this? Theft with consent.

That's a new low.

You would lose your stash tab if you deleted your account, because they're bound to your account.

You wouldn't expect to lose your guild stash for losing a guild member... right? No one owns a guild tab... it belongs to the guild. If the guild is gone, the stash goes with it.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
You would lose your stash tab if you deleted your account, because they're bound to your account.

You wouldn't expect to lose your guild stash for losing a guild member... right? No one owns a guild tab... it belongs to the guild. If the guild is gone, the stash goes with it.

Then why aren't guild stash tabs free? With that logic, an account comes with 4 stashes, a guild has none.

Why isn't there an indication that tells you that a stash tab bought for a guild is lost when the guild is deleted?
Last edited by gtrans on Jan 28, 2015, 3:25:36 PM
Tabs are bought for <x guild>, when <x guild> is gone, so is the tab. <y guild> does not receive <x guild>'s tabs, and they shouldn't.

Otherwise, a guild could have members donate a ton of tabs to the guild (via points donations) and the leader could just say 'lolnou' and leave with the tabs to make his own, private stash guild.

EDIT: And guilds don't come with stash tabs like accounts because they're a privilege, not a right. They're global storage for guild members, a place to store and exchange items for them.

Your stash is different from that. It's your personal storage, it's where -you- keep -your- things. It's needed as a part of gameplay, while the guild storage is not.
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
Last edited by XigTek on Jan 28, 2015, 3:35:09 PM
"
Why isn't there an indication that tells you that a stash tab bought for a guild is lost when the guild is deleted?
clear enough?
Some people need to be told not to stick their hand under the lawn mower while it's running... Something is clear to me that's for sure.
"
Some people need to be told not to stick their hand under the lawn mower while it's running... Something is clear to me that's for sure.

[Removed by Support]

Anyone not having a guild before would make the same mistake as I did.

Like I fucking said several times and I will repeat, there no way to know that a stash tab for a guild does not work the same way as ones on your account.
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Apr 16, 2016, 10:54:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info