Hall of Grandmasters Development Update 6

this looks fucking AWESOME!!!

pls make the box a unique carto ty :D
"
CabooseDog wrote:

wouldnt a unique carto be worth less then a normal one?
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
If you die to yourself are you still the victor?

That made me smile and think for a while :)
Can't wait to see it.
Path Of Exile Community Highlights
youtube.com/mireklefou
Last edited by mireklefou on Jan 28, 2015, 12:16:21 PM
I still have no idea how one would gear up to deal with physical and elemental and chaos damage (most likely at the same time). Oh, and still be able to deal enough damage to kill several masters in godly gear. While lagging.
Can't wait! This map was such a good idea. Great work guys!!
"
"
CabooseDog wrote:

Especially in a 69 map, rofl. Unless they're doing the Oba's thing, in which case all the unique strongboxes will be at level 78 or 79 (1 ML for each wave).

But yeah, I'm really hoping the unique strongboxes will be better in this map than in Oba's. That map is fun and has good flavor, but at this point I basically just expect to get 1gcp out of it, plus some jewelry to hopefully round out a Regal recipe.
"
"
"
CabooseDog wrote:

Especially in a 69 map, rofl. Unless they're doing the Oba's thing, in which case all the unique strongboxes will be at level 78 or 79 (1 ML for each wave).

But yeah, I'm really hoping the unique strongboxes will be better in this map than in Oba's. That map is fun and has good flavor, but at this point I basically just expect to get 1gcp out of it, plus some jewelry to hopefully round out a Regal recipe.

loot from grandamaster map wont differ from any other , ppl will need to prepare for dissapointing loot at least thats what im preparing for
IGN : Sir_Big
Sounds sick, but I assume CI characters will be unkillable by poison trappers? :(
Sounds very interesting, the Videos of this Battleground should be great Fun ;)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
lvl 69 way too low lvl of a map if its as dangerous and challenging as it sounds.
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info