Account got hacked lost over 1000 ex any help with orbs appriciated

"hey guys I started to play 6 months ago and I got hacked, I lost my dozen of mirrored gear and around 1000+ exalts, please help"

RMT is killing this game, more than hackers.
IGN TylordRampage
"
Malone wrote:

RMT is killing this game, more than hackers.

nope. rmt is redistributing legitimate drops while a currency dupe hack creates currency which is outside the control of the game.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I actually believe him, I checked his history and he links a 5L shav at some point for a 6L lottery. Choose a better password next time mate.
Second-class poe gamer
"
pr13st wrote:
I actually believe him, I checked his history and he links a 5L shav at some point for a 6L lottery. Choose a better password next time mate.

so he's one of those people alright explains alot
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
well i farmed all legacy stuffs with trading items buy stuffs and sell them back and my account information was stolen from my laptop because it was stored on it and i gave it to repair :(

i know i can do atziri with other cheap builds but i am just addicted to my gears as they were so op :(
"
Majmun wrote:
You need Acuity and Shavs to farm Atziri?!

You can farm her with 5ex incinerate build or 20+ other builds :))

Or just play temp leagues, problem solved.

I'm sorry for your loss but your request is beyond idiotic...

Couldn't have said it better myself!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
The_ghost123 wrote:
i am just addicted to my gears as they were so op :(

Guess its time to cure...

Best thread i saw on this forum for a while xD.
Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
"
The_ghost123 wrote:
well i farmed all legacy stuffs with trading items buy stuffs and sell them back and my account information was stolen from my laptop because it was stored on it and i gave it to repair :(

i know i can do atziri with other cheap builds but i am just addicted to my gears as they were so op :(

cool story, so u did report it to the police since they stole data from your pc?

"
what hack were used? details pls

still w8ing for it
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Jan 28, 2015, 9:31:58 AM
"
The_ghost123 wrote:

Cool story bro. Should at least said it was your angry GF or I dunno. Or that your dog ate it.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Perq wrote:
"
The_ghost123 wrote:

Cool story bro. Should at least said it was your angry GF or I dunno. Or that your dog ate it.

My dog did eat my legacy shav's, that's nothing to joke about man! I'm still waiting for him to shit it out so I can maybe piece together a non-legacy shav's out of it....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info