Account got hacked lost over 1000 ex any help with orbs appriciated

Hello Everyone ,

My account got hacked i lost all my mirror items legacy shavs acuty etc i had fyndel low life spectral throw build i play only standard .

Any help with orb donation or good item donation will work as it will take ages to farm my gears back on standard and to be Honest i don't wanna quit this game .

my friends gave me Windripper i just need to buy Atziri Gloves and shavronne to start farming atziri as its the only way to get wealth fast

I am expecting some positive response as i helped always to everyone with orbs items builds etc

Have a nice day to all .

You can Confirm with GGG if you guys want i am not lying
Make sure you don't get hacked again
Best thread today.

"Axe bad! Fix please!"
Last edited by Strimlaren on Jan 27, 2015, 6:27:38 PM
what hack were used? details pls
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
My account also got hacked lost 10000 ex in bloodlines,anyone can spare me few chaos to start farm uber quick?
Me too! All they took was 1 stack of Mirrors of Kalandra though, so some stacks of Ex would ease the pain.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Wow good thing I found this thread.

They got my 6 link Shavs.

I will take a 4 link Shavs as a replacement :) Thanks!
I need a signature to look legit
Should have used the Steam version.
RIP Exalts.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Good time to start afresh, self found.

Look at all that progression ahead.

Or, you could just skip it all.

Up to you I suppose.

They say every cloud has a silver lining, you know?
Casually casual.

"
The_ghost123 wrote:
Hello Everyone ,

My account got hacked i lost all my mirror items legacy shavs acuty etc i had fyndel low life spectral throw build i play only standard .

Any help with orb donation or good item donation will work as it will take ages to farm my gears back on standard and to be Honest i don't wanna quit this game .

my friends gave me Windripper i just need to buy Atziri Gloves and shavronne to start farming atziri as its the only way to get wealth fast

I am expecting some positive response as i helped always to everyone with orbs items builds etc

Have a nice day to all .

You can Confirm with GGG if you guys want i am not lying

You're account was created less than a year ago. How'd you get so lucky with all the legacy stuff? You must be one hell of a player, should be able to come back quick.

Also, brb, changing passwords.
Last edited by Duradil on Jan 27, 2015, 8:28:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info