750 Item limit and decoration purchasing

Ok, so why am I allowed to buy more then 750 of a single item if there is a 750 item limit in my hideout? I now have 350 items I cannot use because I purchased them all at the same time, and I seem to have no way to sell them back for favour.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Its like I asked why the game allows me to corrupt a unique map but dont add anything to it, even if its became unidetfied, it doesnt add +30% to quantity so why the game allows me to vaste vaals on it?

Someone replied: "Why should game stop you from doing stupid things? Its all your fault"

I still find that reply dumb. So according to that opinion, its all your fault

I think its not
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
Just contact support I am sure they will work it out for you.

Why post here without contacting support first?
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Maybe items you really need tons of to do something sensible with should count 1/4 or 1/2. Bricks for example.
"
goetzjam wrote:
Just contact support I am sure they will work it out for you.

Why post here without contacting support first?

Yeah, I´d give a try too, support here is nice not like in other games where you wait 48 hours to get respond like "We are sorry we can´t do anything about that" from my experience with ggg support is if they can help they do that, that´s thing I appeciate alot, that´s also the thing that got me to buy last supporter pack =)
Last edited by NarraX1337 on Jan 29, 2015, 5:01:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info