[VIDEO] GGG please show us original imprinted item! Holly cow!!!

well lost the 5affix one anyway as u said, now u can finish the neck atleast and go for physical instead of cold dmg :P

and why dont u just use premium tabs for your imprints?
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
It is your fault you been greedy to not eternal to guarantee it.

You deserved it.
Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.
that sucks man, all these people saying its your fault, ok it was to some extent but the price of eternals is fucking ridiculous, the fact they dont show u what the imprint is is fucking ridiculous so regardless of the guys person errors here the thread is absolutely deserved and GGG absolutely need to do something about it. I really dont understand why they havent added this functionality yet its absurd.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
that sucks man, all these people saying its your fault, ok it was to some extent but the price of eternals is fucking ridiculous, the fact they dont show u what the imprint is is fucking ridiculous so regardless of the guys person errors here the thread is absolutely deserved and GGG absolutely need to do something about it. I really dont understand why they havent added this functionality yet its absurd.

well the point is eternals are super rare.
u find like 20exa (or more) until u get a single eternal drop (that's atleast how it is for me) so if u compare the dropsrates overall eternals are kinda cheap.

the preview of the imprinted item we all want, on the other hand managing it with screenshots, procurment info textboxes and seperated stashtabs named like the imprint is the current way to go.
it's kinda sad, but well, if u want to craft u have to deal with it.

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
ya for sure but its ggg who set those drop rates. For their use 5ex is retarded, 2 or 3ex would be about right. I make ur estimates about right, Ive found maybe 50ex and 2 eternals in my time playing, many 1000s of hours, so for their drop rate vs cost they should be about 20:1, but no ones going to pay that because for their use even 5ex is way too much. So ggg designed the use, and the chance of the exalt getting a good mod etc, and they decided the drop rate, neither really make sense or match up and the result is that people cant use their crafting orbs to craft.

But yeah, thats another issue entirely to the main point that we really need a little hover over thing for the imprints that shows the stats. Drop rates and economies are a matter of perspective and opinion, simple functional things like imprint stats are just a matter of taking the time to do it I think.

Eternals are not rare, as there are constantly people on trade chat selling stacks of them.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
"
torturo wrote:
Eternals are not rare, as there are constantly people on trade chat selling stacks of them.

o'rly i havnt seen them for some days but feel free to pm me their igns.

Tempting. But if I do, whom i will buy eternals from, when in need?
Forget about it, Pure Evil.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
rekt
"
choopk1993 wrote:
rekt

Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info