[VIDEO] GGG please show us original imprinted item! Holly cow!!!

Nice boxing skills.
Not.
Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1136268
For the love of dogs: view-thread/1197708
"
Uginator wrote:
Nice boxing skills.
Not.

Sadpanda :(
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
I sympathize, please don't mistake me. But, goddamn, this is the pinnacle of first world problems.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
Antnee wrote:
I sympathize, please don't mistake me. But, goddamn, this is the pinnacle of first world problems.

For sure, but make a hover info about imprinted mods it's a 1 minute of coding. Just saying...
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
Have a holly jolly breakdown,
and in case you didn't hear.
O by golly have a holly jolly breakdown
This year.
"
Pibadi wrote:
Youtube link >>> LINK
Just come on GGG!!! How many time we need to w8 this simple think? I super upset guys SUPER! I lost around 120ex just with one click... Don't have any passion for play PoE for some time////////
How can i remember what roll i have before? I crafted this amy like 1 year ago (maybe more or less) and now i tottaly lost it!!! Super angry and upset :(((((((((((

Just for clarified i can't find another imprint with this amy, probably lost it from the past leagues... So this amy is RIP right now, i have no chance to get top accuracy anyways now. Cuz price for 1 eternal is 5ex right now. GG.

I agree with u. GGG should refund/restore the item for you.

but hey...this is GGG...they just vomit out more and more never fixing the what they already have. they couldn't even improve the stupid minimap in all those years...
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
Antigegner wrote:
"
Pibadi wrote:
Youtube link >>> LINK
Just come on GGG!!! How many time we need to w8 this simple think? I super upset guys SUPER! I lost around 120ex just with one click... Don't have any passion for play PoE for some time////////
How can i remember what roll i have before? I crafted this amy like 1 year ago (maybe more or less) and now i tottaly lost it!!! Super angry and upset :(((((((((((

Just for clarified i can't find another imprint with this amy, probably lost it from the past leagues... So this amy is RIP right now, i have no chance to get top accuracy anyways now. Cuz price for 1 eternal is 5ex right now. GG.

I agree with u. GGG should refund/restore the item for you.

but hey...this is GGG...they just vomit out more and more never fixing the what they already have. they couldn't even improve the stupid minimap in all those years...

Nah, i don't think GGG should to restore this item for me, but i hope they do hover info for imprint.
cyka blyat nahui pizdec jebat :DDDD Sorry for your loss but I laughed my ass off because of your rant, reminded me of my good old Dota days. The chair punch was hilarious.

Tbh I'd fucking uninstall if that happened to me x)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Jan 27, 2015, 3:04:19 AM
So you had a complete ammy, looked at your imprints and was like, idk what this is, proceed to use it and lose a item, that is your fault,

Sorry not sorry.
**Iv said it once ill say it again if someone doesnt have a peice of gear that went legacy you _____________________________clearly didnt want to play the build at the time it was OP.**__________________
Rich kid lost one of his toys cause he didn't think even for a split second.

While the Eternal is bad design, no doubt, this was totally your fault.

IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info