Today I did something I never thought I'd do..

Dirk, them americans didn't have to reinvent their newly united country in the 90s so they had time and money for shit like pocket tv's. My father had a pager from work at some point but rarely got any use out of it.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"
DrWood wrote:
I got an Samsung galaxy 5 a week after they came out.

Rubbish rubbish rubbish

I now worry constantly about viruses. and have to have a virus checker installed on my phone.

No visual voice mail. The way my iphone would download voice messages so i could listen to them on the underground (subway!!) was one of the most useful functions ever.

The phone book does not group people by surname.

The phone book does not show which phone people are ringing from. eg. my sister has work number and a home number. When she calls all i see is the actual string of numbers rather than it telling me, sister work or, sister home despite being programmed in.

Never buy a product when its fresh out of the factory. OMG, why do people always fall for the stupid hype only to pay the "new product" price. In a few month the price drops way down. Plus you get a version with less or no bugs at all. Im sure there are people pre ordering the iphone 10 already...
^ says the dude still rocking a flip phone. I think you safely avoided new product hype in this case lol, you're only a decade behind
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info