Today I did something I never thought I'd do..

Spoiler
Bought an Android phone
Spoiler
Had an iPhone since 3G, 4 and 5
Spoiler
I have so many options now!!
Spoiler
Sony Xperia Z3 was just too good to pass up and Rogers (Canada) makes you pay an arm and a leg for iPhones
Spoiler
How many of you have converted from Apple to Android after a long journey with Apple like I have had??? I feel refreshed :) BUT I will save my iPad mini cause Apple is still pretty awesome- just cost's too much for what you get compared to this Android world it appears
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
excellent. my silly lame post got your attention anyway ;)
POE is life. POE is ♥.
I didnt even click past the first spoiler.
I'm still using the same phone I bought 4.. 5? years ago? iphone 3gs.. works well for making phone calls and texting, and browsing the news while I am on the toilet.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Work gave me a Motorola DroidX. I would not own a smart phone otherwise.

Spoiler
I'm way too cheap to pay for one.
"
I'm still using the same phone I bought 4.. 5? years ago? iphone 3gs.. works well for making phone calls and texting, and browsing the news while I am on the toilet.

I still use this:

I only use it to get calls and to call people anyways, and i cant afford a new one atm as it is. Also, i lost my other phone with my other card in it. :/
That was my first phone:

8h of charging until full, 6h life afterwards. Could recieve text but somehow couldn't send one. Good ol days...
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"
That was my first phone:

8h of charging until full, 6h life afterwards. Could recieve text but somehow couldn't send one. Good ol days...

What i always wonder is why germans never got pagers and pocket TVs...in american movies you could see them all the time but could you buy them in germany, nope!
I got an Samsung galaxy 5 a week after they came out.

Rubbish rubbish rubbish

I now worry constantly about viruses. and have to have a virus checker installed on my phone.

No visual voice mail. The way my iphone would download voice messages so i could listen to them on the underground (subway!!) was one of the most useful functions ever.

The phone book does not group people by surname.

The phone book does not show which phone people are ringing from. eg. my sister has work number and a home number. When she calls all i see is the actual string of numbers rather than it telling me, sister work or, sister home despite being programmed in.

Forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info