Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Reward for finding and posting Bugs?

Just wondering if we get some sort of reward for posting issues we find?
I dont want to sound greedy, i just think it would be cool if we got some form of Thanks for contributing to the betterment of the game.
Keep flaming to a minimum plz :P hehe.
It would be nice, but I don't see it happening.

I think most people if you browse the account support forum would be just as happy with any response.
echo "The world is full of smart people" |sed -e 's/smart people/sheep/'
Not sure if trolling or just trolling. There wont be a thanks, for what? Doing what a responsible person should do in the first place?
The reward is the bug gets fixed. Hence better game to play.
I guess being a functionality tester by proffession i am just used to being payed for it :P
And I am a Quality Control Technician. I don't let it enter into my gaming life.

EDIT: Just reread it and it sounds very dickish. Not intended as such, just an example.
TF2 gives out custom hats for game breaking bugs reported. A special MTX wouldn't be a bad thing.
"happy to share my hard-earned wisdom..."

I'm pretty sure that you get a "thanks" and probably a nice conversation with one of the devs, but that's it.

(on the other hand... they *might* give away some secret shop-points if you find something huge or save them development time. I won't expect it, though.)
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
This would actually be a good policy imo.

It would enforce doing the right thing. If we look at past experiences on this front i think it's quite clear "doing the right thing" has to be enforced a bit in this community...

Not that i disagree with the general stance of "you helped the game move forward, which is it's own reward" but i fear not all people are of that same mind-set and this might swindle them in that direction.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
one typo = one stash tab? im in!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info