The Hateful Thread

"
FusionReactor wrote:
"
Keep the blizzard hate posts on the blizzard forums. None needed here.

Well I tried hating on them on their forums and they always censor me like the bitches they are.

Try Reddit then. Point is, hate is hate. Any kind of hate breeds more hate.

Peace & love,

G
"
Yep! That is what HL said.. The hate was against blizzard.

But hey ease up and relax. You don't have to hate blizzard to be a fanboy of GGG. There is enough love to go around.

I tell you what, if you have a week without any hate, we will club together and buy you one of Dirk's tasty cookies

Try spending about 3000 hours on something and then having the company you were building it in their game be so incredibly grossly negligent when it came to a group of players turning a whole entire fucking realm on you with a very methodical system of hate/jealousy feeding and general harassment every motherfucking second I am on the fucking game for nine fucking months straight. One of them told me they were out to get me to kill myself. Serious enough for you??????????? It is for me. Have that company, after you tell them that is what these people are up to, send you a fucking email threatening to close your fucking account if you don't stop putting tickets in about it. Basically "shut up or we'll close your account and these people can do whatever the fuck they want to you" type bullshit.

Ironically, at the very same time I threw the fucking towel in, someone in Eve Online killed themselves over the exact same motherfucking bullshit fucking hate and harassment (cyber-bullying) I went through in WoW. So, if you don't like me hating on Blizzard don't read my fucking threads.

BLIZZARD FUCKING SUCKS
Last edited by FusionReactor on Jan 28, 2015, 6:54:03 PM
"

Try Reddit then. Point is, hate is hate. Any kind of hate breeds more hate.

Peace & love,

G

I don't normally go for tree hugging hippy rubbish, but Grant is right.
Forum signature
"
FusionReactor wrote:
"
Yep! That is what HL said.. The hate was against blizzard.

But hey ease up and relax. You don't have to hate blizzard to be a fanboy of GGG. There is enough love to go around.

I tell you what, if you have a week without any hate, we will club together and buy you one of Dirk's tasty cookies

Try spending about 3000 hours on something and then having the company you were building it in their game be so incredibly grossly negligent when it came to a group of players turning a whole entire fucking realm on you with a very methodical system of hate/jealousy feeding and general harassment every motherfucking second I am on the fucking game for nine fucking months straight. One of them told me they were out to get me to kill myself. Serious enough for you??????????? It is for me. Have that company, after you tell them that is what these people are up to, send you a fucking email threatening to close your fucking account if you don't stop putting tickets in about it. Basically "shut up or we'll close your account and these people can do whatever the fuck they want to you" type bullshit.

Ironically, at the very same time I threw the fucking towel in, someone in Eve Online killed themselves over the exact same motherfucking bullshit fucking hate and harassment (cyber-bullying) I went through in WoW. So, if you don't like me hating on Blizzard don't read my fucking threads.

BLIZZARD FUCKING SUCKS

There goes the point and you missed it.

Just no talking to some people.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Fusion, when you say Blizzard hate is an exception because they (by your words) deserve it, it begs the question: who made you the arbiter of apropriate forum behaviour?

You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
Last edited by Upandatem on Jan 28, 2015, 7:16:33 PM
"
Upandatem wrote:
Fusion, when you say Blizzard hate is an exception because they (by your words) deserve it, it begs the question: who made you the arbiter of apropriate forum behaviour?

likewise.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
The answer isn't who but what. The fact that I endured the same fucking shit that someone else did and they died over it and I lived drives me to fight this with everything I have. The POE forums aren't the only place I've been with this, trust me. I survived something that could have easily taken someone else's life. I'm here to share it. The dead ones aren't. How many more people have to die over bullshit cyber-bullying? Yet, you call me wrong. My faith in the human race is about .0000000000000000000001% at this point.

Blizzard will pay one day. I am going to do everything I can, on my end, to help this along. The POE forums is just a small fraction of what I'm doing.
"
TheWretch wrote:

if I post anything (I mean anything) regarding my experience, it will IMMEDIATELY be removed. I've already tried to post to blizzard forums, and no matter how I word things, they just don't want me talking about how fucked up they are.

I am not at much liberty to discuss what else I am up to with this but when it all goes down, it will be pretty messy. (legal, too, so don't worry I'm not going postal here)
^ idc. I like RoS. the new patch is sick.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info