The Hateful Thread

What happened to the thread? At least some of the quotes saved some of the best parts :*(
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
OT is slowly becoming more like the blizzard forums with all the hate. This thread isnt so bad really, and the mods are doing a decent job.

This world needs logic and objectivity, not bias and negativity.

For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Last edited by SkyCore on Jan 28, 2015, 4:54:03 PM
"
SkyCore wrote:
OT is slowly becoming more like the blizzard forums with all the hate.

I was thinking more groping and body hair, but yours is good too.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
I wasn't hating on Samkiud.

He can post whatever he wants too. I just have a different perspective of what not including too many details and being relevant are.

Writing your memoirs in wall after wall of text to me seems excessive. Tbh, I didn't read any further than the first line, so there may well of been pearls of wisdom there for anyone to glean.

Now that he has removed the post and changed the title, that says to me that he lacks conviction and can be swayed easily by a few negative comments. if your willing to share your ideas or life's work, then you have to be prepared that not everyone will agree with you and may well voice opposing views.

We're all gamers here, that's the common ground but I guess we're also looking for other interests here that connect us.

If I was to catalogue my gaming experiences, I would rightly get flamed for being such a noob (which I am) so I would try to fill it with lighter moments and make jokes about how bad a gamer can be.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
SkyCore wrote:
OT is slowly becoming more like the blizzard forums with all the hate. This thread isnt so bad really, and the mods are doing a decent job.

I have been afraid of this forum becoming Blizzard-like since I first came here. I have definitely seen more than my share of hate, here, too. It's pathetic. God help this game if the mods allow the hate to grow into something uncontrollable and harmful.

I totally agree with you on the logic and objectivity thing. Why destroy when you can create? Hate just doesn't make any sense.
"
FusionReactor wrote:
"
SkyCore wrote:

I have been afraid of this forum becoming Blizzard-like since I first came here. I have definitely seen more than my share of hate, here, too. It's pathetic. God help this game if the mods allow the hate to grow into something uncontrollable and harmful.

I totally agree with you on the logic and objectivity thing. Why destroy when you can create? Hate just doesn't make any sense.

Fusion - you've created more hate threads than anyone else that I can remember. Just because they're directed at blizzard doesn't change the tone of your posting. Then you act like a victim when we point that fact out and call us haters.

This place can be a great place to have a joke around if you don't take yourself too seriously.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
Hardlicker wrote:
"
FusionReactor wrote:
"
SkyCore wrote:

Fusion - you've created more hate threads than anyone else that I can remember. Just because they're directed at blizzard doesn't change the tone of your posting. Then you act like a victim when we point that fact out and call us haters.

This place can be a great place to have a joke around if you don't take yourself too seriously.

Only hate threads I ever made were toward Blizzard FYI. They totally deserve it, too. I don't typically hate on forum posters unless they act like fucking assholes toward me, really.
Last edited by FusionReactor on Jan 28, 2015, 6:25:05 PM
Keep the blizzard hate posts on the blizzard forums. None needed here.
"
FusionReactor wrote:
"
Hardlicker wrote:

Only hate threads I ever made were toward Blizzard FYI. They totally deserve it, too. I don't typically hate on forum posters unless they act like fucking assholes toward me, really.

Yep! That is what HL said.. The hate was against blizzard.

But hey ease up and relax. You don't have to hate blizzard to be a fanboy of GGG. There is enough love to go around.

I tell you what, if you have a week without any hate, we will club together and buy you one of Dirk's tasty cookies

Forum signature
"
Keep the blizzard hate posts on the blizzard forums. None needed here.

Well I tried hating on them on their forums and they always censor me like the bitches they are.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info