If an orb could remove the mirrored affix

What's a mirror?

In all seriousness, if such a item did exist, the rarity would have to be close to one in existence per league. Or make it a possible troll orb that on 50% chance scours the mirrored item. Then the rarity would still be close to the drop rate of a mirror.

Economy wise, no clue, i don't play that game.
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
"
Kuruguhn wrote:
What would happen to the economy of the game?

I'm not asking for an orb like this, would just like to see some economic theory here:

1- Every GG mirrored owner would unmirrored their gear and start offering mirrored service

what do you think

well...there must be an exception to the rule, so here i come to the rescue:

Orb of Shattering
Removes Mirror Status of One Item
Adds -200% IIR to the item
Adds -50% IIQ to the item

Because breaking mirrors is bad luck
Exile

"Bullshit, you get the game for free."
-Qarl
"
Whats this obsession about something that doesnt drop anyways?

It's that yeti-thing ...
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
"
Iluvatar_gr wrote:

How exactly an orb that unmirror's an item that you can then mirror again would break the "monopolistic market".

Well it's supposed to be obvious.
IGN TylordRampage
There is like no point. Ppl spend ks of ex to craft a 6T1 item

well vaalorb...
let a vaalorb modify the item into:
50% chance of breaking the mirror =brick the item
50% chance of remove the mirror tag and replace it with corrupted (so u can switch colours with masters and link it)
but it cant get any special implicit stats or white colour.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"
BossOfThisGym wrote:

But some people are too afraid to lose a character/progress so they subject themselves to all the terrible things that are in standard.

Which is fine, because all these peoples are by definition casuals, who wont be bothering us in BL, or torment. But they come to the forums with problems that only exist for standard players and act like it effects the entire game.

I don't think you can be more of a stereotype if you tried.
"
BossOfThisGym wrote:

Which is fine, because all these peoples are by definition casuals, who wont be bothering us in BL, or torment.

Im not one of those people, so Im not saying this because that comment is aimed at me and Im offended or whatever, but for the sake of real talk theyre not all casuals, they just have a different idea of what fun is than you do. Personally I feel like chasing perfect gear alone in a perm league is a bit of a hollow pursuit but thats just my personal take on what I enjoy in gaming. I dont feel like killing a particular boss in a challenge league is something I personally give a shit about doing either. I respect people who set out to achieve either of these things though, good for them, doesnt mean I care to do either myself.

Theres people in this world who care mostly about what they experience, people who care about what they learn, people who care mostly about how other people perceive them etc people have vastly different fundamental motivations, you cant judge everyone by your personal criteria that fits what drives you as an individual. Not everyone whos serious about gaming wants to be first to kill uber atziri in the new hardcore challenge league, thats not some sort of universal goal among non casual poe players.
Why Vorici just cant change colors of mirrored items :< I mean foe example 3 colors = 10eternals or something like this. He can change corrupted items but why not mirrored . It will be bad for the people who got mirror services but its really annoying sometimes to optimize the colors of the build >_<

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info