Permanent flask immunity.

"
Tanakeah wrote:
If Surgeon's mod is removed (unlikely, but ya never know) then it won't be any skin off my nose. Crit still needs a little toning down and this isn't a bad way to do so.

Surgeons honestly is almost as bad as snapshotting, only it's not an exploit. The fact that infinite utility flasks is a think makes balancing an absolute nightmare, and much like snapshotting, everything gets much easier and healthier with it's removal. (the balancing, that is - not the game).

Besides, let's have a look at what builds benefit from surgeons - Every crit build known to man. Okay, let's have a look at what under-performing builds benefit from surgeons - ...*tumbleweed*
"But we still had a lot of fun, please don't think this comes from hate.
We bitch because we like you and we want you to be great!" ~Miracle of Sound
Last edited by LostKavi on Jan 26, 2015, 11:29:34 AM
"
LostKavi wrote:
"
Tanakeah wrote:
If Surgeon's mod is removed (unlikely, but ya never know) then it won't be any skin off my nose. Crit still needs a little toning down and this isn't a bad way to do so.

Surgeons honestly is almost as bad as snapshotting, only it's not an exploit. The fact that infinite utility flasks is a think makes balancing an absolute nightmare, and much like snapshotting, everything gets much easier and healthier with it's removal. (the balancing, that is - not the game).

Besides, let's have a look at what builds benefit from surgeons - Every crit build known to man. Okay, let's have a look at what under-performing builds benefit from surgeons - ...*tumbleweed*

A bit off-topic, but any under-performing crit builds most likely died with patch 1.3.0.

I wouldn't jump the gun just yet, we don't know if these are the extent of the changes to flasks.
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
Last edited by Ashen_Shugar_IV on Jan 26, 2015, 12:21:37 PM
Just did some calculations:

= Real 59.5% Physical Mitigation (this occurs before any other mitigation is calculated if I'm not mistaken).
During which time you will also be immune to shock and able to avoid some freeze/chills that might take place. (Unlikely with 85%+ Cold Res)

51.0% with current generation Lightning Coil

EDIT:
As always; this scales with clear speed ;)
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
Last edited by Ashen_Shugar_IV on Jan 27, 2015, 9:46:23 AM
"

A bit off-topic, but any under-performing crit builds most likely died with patch 1.3.0.

I wouldn't jump the gun just yet, we don't know if these are the extent of the changes to flasks.

So that is why legatus is having issues.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info