Koala Pet for Sale - Australia Day Only!

Am i the only one who feels like getting more than one?
"
"
MauranKilom wrote:
I'd rather donate that amount directly...

Go for it. I did. And then some.

But I want to share a little secret that shouldn't surprise anyone: GGG probably lost money with the Ruler pack.

A lot of work hours went into not just the plummeting Ursa but my other discarded ideas, which were much more elaborate.

So when Chris asked me if I'm okay with them potentially making some money from my monster as a pet, something initially meant to be super exclusive (I got ten pet codes for friends but haggled up to 20; funny how many friends you have when it comes to exclusive shit to give away), I was 100% behind the idea of splitting between a koala charity and the good, hard working folks at GGG.

cool, was wondering about the pet(s) you got with the package.

I'll buy one for my Hideout I think, not sure if I want it following me around with that limp...

Happy Australia day!
http://poestatistics.com/users/seibar/
Was gonna buy but desynced from my keyboard

sorry cant buy anymore..no fix
Do it for the chiiiilldren!

BLAMT!
only 10% go to the fundation ? :(
Yaaassss I have wanted this for ever !!!

Thank you GGG
Looks trill!
I think more than 10% should go to koalas.....that being said, I already got the koala pet.. so....
generally dangerous
Kinda feel bad getting one cause I'm a Kiwi... but hey I just completed my first challenge so what better way to celebrate than with a drop bear :) plus I suppose Aussie day is the one day we have to like you guys, the rest of the year though...
twitch.tv/Owwlll
Is it just me or is 10% pretty weak for a charity event...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info