Koala Pet for Sale - Australia Day Only!

"
Raycheetah wrote:
By the way, GGG... Very short term offers like this REALLY need some additional notifications. An email to registered players wouldn't be amiss, as many might not catch this announcement in time, and will miss out. Just sayin'... ='[.]'=
Good luck with that. I've been saying the same thing for a while now, since I missed most of that 24 sales in 24 hours thing.
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
What are points useful for if not this amirite?
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
"
DemiDemon wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
By the way, GGG... Very short term offers like this REALLY need some additional notifications. An email to registered players wouldn't be amiss, as many might not catch this announcement in time, and will miss out. Just sayin'... ='[.]'=
Good luck with that. I've been saying the same thing for a while now, since I missed most of that 24 sales in 24 hours thing.
I think they shy away from excessive emails, and with good reason, probably not wanting to end up in peoples spam lists. If you look at it from the perspective of someone with only a fleeting interest in PoE it could just be seen as an advertisement / anoyying thing that many games do to make their sales.

If you are worried about missing their events, you could possibly sign up to their twitter and you would get emails...

"
StDrakeX wrote:
You cant buy with points, you need to purchase it directly / someone mentioned something about karma coins but I am not sure how that works so I cant confirm
Last edited by Metronomy on Jan 26, 2015, 1:22:07 AM
slouch hat next year???? now that would be awesoooooooooooooooooooooooooooome

caged that guy up, won't be droppin now!
http://poestatistics.com/users/seibar/

"
StDrakeX wrote:
You cant buy with points, you need to purchase it directly / someone mentioned something about karma coins but I am not sure how that works so I cant confirm[/quote]

you buy a Karma koin card, and on the checkout page, it has a text box beside KarmaKoin for the Cards pin...
"
Cimexus wrote:
Bought one! 10% makes it not really much of a charity but it achieves the triple benefit of supporting a good cause, buying something Aussie-ish (I'm Australian but living in the US), and supporting our awesome Kiwi friends at GGG who have made a seriously good game.

And let's hope that those funds will not go to PvP development...
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
I bloody love me new little mate.

Happy Australia Day everyone.
Awww only a regular Wraeclastian Koala...given Charan's hints I was expecting(hoping) it was the genuine Plummeting Ursa, as I wasnt one of the Chosen 20. :-(

Yeah the Art could do with a little polish, maybe later when they have some time it will be brought up to scratch.

Edit...maybe it could be renamed as "Wraeclastian Koala" and get rid of the bear part. >_>
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Jan 26, 2015, 7:16:13 AM
I thought I missed the promotion but i just managed to buy one for myself!

Very generous of Charan to offer the Koala/Usra pet up for purchase and for a worthy cause.

Last edited by DLKY on Jan 26, 2015, 8:33:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info