Custom character skins/model?

For high level supporters who aren't into designing a unique item, but rather a cool alternate skin for your selected class. This is for those people who are sick of seeing the usual 7 exiles in every single character creation.

TL:DR, Custom alternate character class skins/model as a cosmetic micro transaction.

Discuss.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
If I remember correctly, the last official statement (back in Closed Beta) on this and related suggestions like opposite genders was that it would cost a lower six-figure sum for each class.
I thought voice acting was the worst part of the alternative gender debate.

Are models, skins, and animations that bad? And could they not shoe horn these into one of the pre-existing packs of models and animations, without any extreme and excessive model changes?

That being said, if you using other MTXs, and/or wearing armor, it quickly because not very important the model of your base character... to be honest. It might as well then just be a portrait MTX...

Perhaps head mtx's could have a related portrait mtx. And that you could also have an mtx to switch out the sound files. (I really just don't want to be a Templar... old man, no pants jokes aside.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info