Dying in Sarn Encampment? (bloodlines)

Hello,

First of all, sorry if this is in the wrong part of the forums. I'd appreciate if mods move it to the correct section if not.

So I've been playing entire day, doing maps like any other person. Felt I started lagging and decided to be safe so I turned of game (alt + f4), then I logged in again to make sure my character never died.

I'm in City of Sarn, character is still in Bloodline league, everything is fine, so I turn off the game. About 2-3 minutes later I figure I might aswell log in and trade while servers are being troublesome.

When I log back in again my character is dead and back in standard league(??). I've never experienced this and I've never heard it happen to anyone else.

Is there any way for mods to reimburse/reboot a character that has died in a "faulty" way such as this?

tracert: http://postimg.org/image/5dmeid1rx/

Any help is appreciated.

I just died in the Sarn Encampment as well. You're not the only one this has happened to.
It's entirely possible to "die in town", especially if you are experiencing lag and desync during fighting. Let's say you are in a tough fight and decide to run. You move away, open a portal and jump in. If sever and client are out of sync or the connection lags and a debuff like bleeding or chaos damage is still in effect you can die "en route" to town. In this case the game doesn't show you the resurrection screen since you are about to respawn in town, anyway. It's just the Standard one.
I understand what you are trying to say. What I am saying though is that I did not die from a situation such as the one you described. I was not involved in mid combat and opened a portal. I simply logged out after running in a circle in my hideout and then going into town and switching chars, then switching back.
Yeah, well, if you died by switching bottles, equipment, etc than you'd get the resurrect screen and a "Your_Character has committed suicide" message. If really none of this happened, then that sounds like a bug. You can head to Bug Reports and/or email Support (support@grindinggear.com)to see if they can investigate but any lost characters won't be restored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info