Can't we all be nice to each other?

"
[Removed by Support]

When will this game get over the HC/SC superiority? Wait...never.

I have done lots of RPG and FPS games, the FPS game community is so much more friendly.

Also, there has always been a sever lack of "polite" moderation done in any of these forums. It has bit GGG in the ass I'm sure with players leaving. The Mods do the best job they can with the rules they have to enforce, but it is so grey they aren't allowed to slap ppl for being total jerks and aholes.

Sorry man, I wish we could all be nice. I feel your plight. But until GGG get's their stuff together and really starts policing the forums it will never happen.

Good luck on your future gameplay! I might be back, but so far....fuck no.

[Post Edited by Support]
-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Jan 23, 2015, 9:59:00 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
About two thousand years ago we nailed a guy to a cross for suggesting just that.
you mean some dude wrote about some guy being nailed to the cross?

Quick, let's change the subject to relefion vs no religion!

As for the other bitter people, you are taking this thread too seriouly. I was just bored at work
"
MourningBlade wrote:
"
[Removed by Support]

When will this game get over the HC/SC superiority? Wait...never.

I have done lots of RPG and FPS games, the FPS game community is so much more friendly.

Also, there has always been a sever lack of "polite" moderation done in any of these forums. It has bit GGG in the ass I'm sure with players leaving. The Mods do the best job they can with the rules they have to enforce, but it is so grey they aren't allowed to slap ppl for being total jerks and aholes.

Sorry man, I wish we could all be nice. I feel your plight. But until GGG get's their stuff together and really starts policing the forums it will never happen.

Good luck on your future gameplay! I might be back, but so far....fuck no.

[Post Edited by Support]
in all seriousness, I honestly do not care about how people act online. I can be an ass from time to time and a lot of people just say what they want because there's just no consequences for talking shit online.

I am pretty good at ignoring people with bm, makes life a lot easier.
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Jan 23, 2015, 9:59:55 PM
"
VictorDoom wrote:
"
BillNyetheSpy wrote:
lol why do you care so much about what some random on the internet thinks?

seriosuly this^

if someone has such a fucking pathetic existence that he gets angry over someone not selling a bunch of pixels to him, is there really a reason to get mad?

and ive never understood the SC vs HC bullshit, its ridiculous, just play whatever you like to play its a game, its made for fun.

and really, everyone would be nice if they would act to other people in the game as they would act if they were next to them, but unfortuantely a lot of people base their keyboard warrior skills on aninomity, as this comic explains:
http://art.penny-arcade.com/photos/215499488_8pSZr/0/1050x10000/215499488_8pSZr-1050x10000.jpg
I didn't really make the thread to whine about bm online, I find it rather amusing to get such reaction from other players.

As for the hc vs sc shit, a good guess would be hc players started it.
Stole it from Douglas Adams... no such thing as an original joke.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Stole it from Douglas Adams... no such thing as an original joke.

dont worry shags we all steal jokes, its not cheating lol

its nice to see your light hearted side lol
I dont see any any key!
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
POE202 wrote:
"
[Removed by Support]
that is not very nice and I am highly offended.

An official apology is in order!

well you aint getting one, maybe you should alt-f4 outve this thread before it gets too heavy for ya

lol
GGG - Why you no?
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Jan 23, 2015, 10:00:52 PM
"
POE202 wrote:
Couple months back when I ripped my LL char to SC, I was trying to sell my gear and trade my currencies back to HC and I made a "for sale" thread to sell my shave and auxium.

Fast forward to yesterday and through the power of xyz, someone managed to dig up the dead thread and pm me about the shav.

I apologize to the person and teld him/her I don't deal with with the sc stuff anymore. Then the person proceeds to tell me about how easy it is to find items now and it shouldnt take more than 5 mins. (The shav is still on my LL char)

I then politely tell the person again, I am mapping and I am just gonna focus on bl stuff for now.

Then the person just throws the usual hc vs sc insults, calling me something along the lines of a "Alt f4 hero" which really intrigues me.

I mean, hc or not, I would still logout if I am swamped by mobs I can't handle. I call that playing smart and safe, to avoid dying in hc and to avoid losing 10% in sc.
And I logout manually. Not that I have anything against macros, I am just laaaazy to set them up.

Those kind of insults do not make sense at all.

Oh Btw.. mixed bag of undying and Croaking chimeras with shared boon on a extra life map almost killed me yesterday :(

Another mob and bl mod combo added to my "no no" list

Based on your text you were not nice to him.

1. You did not have the courtesy of taking the time to delete old shop.
2. Despite being able to just take a few minutes to do the trade, you refuse because it is too much of an inconvenience for you.

Of course you could have been even less nice by swearing, etc.

Instead of being nice despite you not being nice, he chose to reciprocate by not being nice to you. Perhaps he even was less nice towards you than you were towards him. Who was the worst is a matter of subjective valuation.

So already in your first post you have a answer to your question: inconvenience, which is essentially a manifestation of selfishness. You are guilty of it, yourself.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Last edited by mazul on Jan 23, 2015, 9:45:54 PM
"
I can be nice to everyone.

Technically I was.

The problem is sometimes people aren't nice back.

And that's not cool.

Oh, sorry. I tend to just answer topic questions when they're more interesting than whatever personal gripes come after.
how can i put this gently? i always have a mix bags of feelings when i look at you as a person.

Sometimes you rub people off as an obnoxious a-hole, but then there are times when you make really good point especially when you are talking about how GGG is operating.

can i just hate you and respect you at the same time?
"
POE202 wrote:

Sometimes you rub people off ?

what the..

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Jan 23, 2015, 10:51:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info