Can't we all be nice to each other?

I provide a valuable service... It's called "helping humanity release neopeptides." You see people have this insane belief they are in control... But they are not. So it's sometimes very easy to condition the minds of others and consequently predict the latter outcome. Once the behavior "flight or fight" is triggered, you can control a persons actions indirectly.

I'll give you an example:

Some people are addicted to their brain releasing certain types of chemicals. Now imagine this... Has it been a possibility that I have conditioned the majority of the population of Wraeclast. Yes and no... You have had to read my threads in order for your brain to release these chemicals.

So, what I find... This will blow your minds are the following... Now I can not name or shame so you figure it out ^.^

1. These individuals have been conditioned to follow my threads. Whether it's a negative or positive remark I have established a system where I look at the time and can predict which and whom is going to reply. It's very simple.. You find a common trigger... And voila you can get the herd going.

2. I have also just recently conditioned a few to completely ignore me... But come back. Well you might say, "everyone eventually ignores." Not quite... Those that truly ignore stop posting completely...

There's so many more... Now does everyone get along... Yes. They are still here on the forums, it's just a matter of tolerance. Just keep in mind, I'm usually more steps ahead. By the time you realize that, I'm already your addiction.

Spoiler
yes to answer your question, I have had to set myself up... When I get burned that's okay, it's on purpose... It helps the person to release endorphins... Just pay attention whom posts/replies afterwards... Lol.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Jan 23, 2015, 11:22:23 PM

Oblivious
I'll be nice to everyone! Life's too short for shenanigans!
i respect all people who be nice to eachother, salute to that

but who would care about that 1 guy, people like that are just a no for me lol
what up cuzz
I love you.

I love everybody.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
I love you.

I love everybody.

we're like family

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"can't we all be nice to each other?"

"Ultimately, I confess I still don't get the appeal of dungeon crawlers.
Seems like I could recreate the essential experience by opening Microsoft Excel,
scrolling down ten thousand pages with the down cursor key, and then typing
"The Most Splendid Trousers of Them All!" -Yahtzee
"
Sometimes you rub people off

lol

Doesn't get much nicer than that.
Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get muddy, and the pig likes it!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

"De plumber fixes de sync with de wrench." - Robert_Paulson
I would totally have sex with you.

I would totally have sex with everybody!
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
POE202 wrote:
Couple months back when I ripped my LL char to SC, I was trying to sell my gear and trade my currencies back to HC and I made a "for sale" thread to sell my shave and auxium.

Fast forward to yesterday and through the power of xyz, someone managed to dig up the dead thread and pm me about the shav.

I apologize to the person and teld him/her I don't deal with with the sc stuff anymore. Then the person proceeds to tell me about how easy it is to find items now and it shouldnt take more than 5 mins. (The shav is still on my LL char)

I then politely tell the person again, I am mapping and I am just gonna focus on bl stuff for now.

Then the person just throws the usual hc vs sc insults, calling me something along the lines of a "Alt f4 hero" which really intrigues me.

I mean, hc or not, I would still logout if I am swamped by mobs I can't handle. I call that playing smart and safe, to avoid dying in hc and to avoid losing 10% in sc.
And I logout manually. Not that I have anything against macros, I am just laaaazy to set them up.

Those kind of insults do not make sense at all.

Oh Btw.. mixed bag of undying and Croaking chimeras with shared boon on a extra life map almost killed me yesterday :(

Another mob and bl mod combo added to my "no no" list

Seriously if you don't trade on standard then take down your store on standard, you're just wasting other peoples time.

Exactly such a behavior is also partly a reason why trading is no fun in POE for the majority.
- Best Signature Ever -
Last edited by BestUsernameEver on Jan 25, 2015, 2:09:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info