Fuck the Police

And anyone else who feels they need to police things for others.
with out the police you would be dead

thought i would just let you kno

should thank the next cop you see
Nothing wrong with police, although I don't recommend growing up with one.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
lolbam wrote:

LOL thats what they want you to think sheepy, I am actually more in danger of being attacked by the police where i live than than the criminals. The gangs where I live are nothing compared to the government sanctioned gang activity that is the police.

And lol Charan, Im not in Compton. Pretty close though.
Last edited by thedestroyerofkids on Jan 19, 2015, 9:20:36 PM
"
American policy are scary. I can't believe ex military people are allowed to become cops here. That's fucking insane.

Australian police are pretty down to earth. They're experts in talking situations down.

I'd probably be a little stand-offish and concerned as well if there was a realistic chance of getting shot while at work, or having to shoot someone else while at work.

I think I'd prefer the former over the latter, I wouldn't make a very good killing machine.

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

I'm not sure. I mean, Canada has some pretty low level gun control laws (compared to NZ and AU at least) and they don't have half the problems that the US does.

Probably a debate for another time and place, I imagine.

Back on topic (?), I see the NSW/Victoria police have pretty much adopted the stab proof vests, how the hell does that work out in the heat?

EDIT: Poor Jess just had to tell me off for necro'ing that other thread :( Am I going crazy or did it actually pop up on the main page? I mean... I am SURE it was there, that's why I clicked it. Although, I did have to search for it again after I came back from one of the links. But that's why I thought I had missed a post...

I really do need a holiday. Or a coffee.

Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Jan 19, 2015, 9:58:24 PM
"
"
lolbam wrote:

LOL thats what they want you to think sheepy, I am actually more in danger of being attacked by the police where i live than than the criminals. The gangs where I live are nothing compared to the government sanctioned gang activity that is the police.

And lol Charan, Im not in Compton. Pretty close though.

naa im saying if there no cops around i would shoot u real fast XD
^ not if rolled over you in my tank first
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
There's only two explanations you don't own a gun...

1. You're too irresponsible

2. (not to be harsh) you're an idiot.

I'm referring to here in America... It costs $360.00 to take a four hour course and that's pretty much it. You can carry a concealed weapon. I don't want to hear about tasers, pepper spray etc... When summon is about to hurt you two scenarios...

1. You didn't see it coming

2. The pepper spray didn't reach.

This is why everyone should own a gun... I can guarantee you everyone would be a little friendlier. Besides when Aliens invade... Yeah.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
solwitch wrote:
There's only two explanations you don't own a gun...

1. You're too irresponsible

2. (not to be harsh) you're an idiot.

I'm referring to here in America... It costs $360.00 to take a four hour course and that's pretty much it. You can carry a concealed weapon. I don't want to hear about tasers, pepper spray etc... When summon is about to hurt you two scenarios...

1. You didn't see it coming

2. The pepper spray didn't reach.

This is why everyone should own a gun... I can guarantee you everyone would be a little friendlier. Besides when Aliens invade... Yeah.

There are lots of reasons in NZ why you don't own a gun. Mostly, you're not a farmer, hunter, competitive shooter, or a collector.

Hell, even 99.9% of the criminals don't have guns and the ones that do hardly ever kill anyone with them.

The good thing about that is when you get into a fight with someone at a bar, you know the worst thing that can happen is getting stabbed or having your head jumped on.

I've had both, and while I haven't been shot yet - I doubt I would prefer that over the other two :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info