Just Another Crit Mjölner build - VP - Uber in 6mins (Awakening tree ,With Skill Jew you must have)

"
Giaocolam wrote:
^that shield are good, you got T1 flat Es and T1 Spell crit chance. But i prefer pure ES/ Spell dmg shield, then Spell critchance next.

I think you should sell it. To continue crafting you need % spell damage/ Int.

I think I'll keep it for now and focus on getting a 6L shavs/volls. Thanks for the tip though, will do as soon as I have achieved said items.
I´m levelling my character and i don´t know where to put next passive point....

A)Arcane Vision (really it´s important?)
B)10% spell damage
C)8% attack speed (deal bandits, i have 20 regrets)

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Would it be worth spending 2 points and picking up Amplify around the templar nodes? 16% larger aoe, 8% area damage.
"
redix27 wrote:
I´m levelling my character and i don´t know where to put next passive point....

A)Arcane Vision (really it´s important?)
B)10% spell damage
C)8% attack speed (deal bandits, i have 20 regrets)

For me i will choose 10% spell damage or 6% energyshield. Arcane vision is good if you're running dark map like Cre, Maze, etc....

8% attack speed not really good, since we have alot of attack speed already, 8% wont increase many hit per second. And since we dont have much spell damage on gear and tree, i'll go for spell damage.

"
Criplla wrote:
Would it be worth spending 2 points and picking up Amplify around the templar nodes? 16% larger aoe, 8% area damage.

IF you have spare skill point at lv 95+ then YES. It'll boost your Discharge abit. However i prefer Spell damage/Es over this.

Because when u mapping your Arc do all the work, clear trash from far far away already. Discharge only for Hard Packs and Unique Boss. For Unique boss most of time you'll switch into Molten strike. And when you hit them with Molten Strike, you're close enough, no need larger aoe for Discharge.
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
Nowadays ppl in party says "no mjolner" (even if you put 2x Arc), so..if we change MJOLNER for Doryani's Catalyst what gems to link for surviving in 78 rotation maps?

Last question, doing UBER what happen (x4 split phase) if you hit the one with the mirror (reflect) with RF UP? are you safe with SAFELL´s and full res?

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on May 30, 2015, 8:25:11 AM
Thanks for the great guide.

Is Templar a viable choise for this build now and in awakening? (could use exactly the same skill tree in live, would need only 3 levels more)
Last edited by ZilWins on May 28, 2015, 1:58:32 PM
@redix:

If you change mjolner into catalyst? LOL that's a hard question, since mjolner mechanic is totally different from catalyst!. You may try Lowlife Crit Arc, pretty much same skill tree.

Since Reflect dont have Element Penetratre, with flask up you'll take no damage if 100% res, even 99% will do. That's why this build is brainless, you dont need to dodge or care about reflect or flameblast.

@ZilPui

Yes you can, Scion, Templar or shadow. But you may have Energy shield problem. Since this is a lowlife build, i prefer witch. Witch OP with Es% node and start node.
Finally i did it!!
After 25 Atziri´s run...a mortal hope dropped! so today i tried to do UBER myself and i did it!

Only 1 death because of those 'allies cannot die' TOTEMS :S but after this...i did it!!

UBER down!

Deathless Atziris full run 4 min (no SAFELL´s) Shavronne's_Revelation

Deathless Atziris full run 5 min (no SAFELL´s) Lori's Lantern

Stats Lv98
Spoiler

Full charges
Spoiler

Full charges + RF
Spoiler

Stats Lv99
Spoiler

Full charges
Spoiler

Full charges + RF
Spoiler

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Jun 6, 2015, 11:02:49 AM
What are the best GEMS to have 20% Quality in order of priority?

EDIT: Sorry if this was asked before..
Last edited by EcNeRWaLJ on May 29, 2015, 8:58:26 PM
@redix : Good work!

@EcNeRWaLJ:

-Discharge 20% is a must, since we dont have radius node

-Bloodrage 20% give you a ton of attack speed

-Element weakness 20%, alot better.

-Blood magic 20%, just 20% will do, no need lv.

-Faster attack/GMP 20% for extra attack speed.

-Then curse on hit/ herald

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info