Education vs Job

"
Aim_Deep wrote:

bs stat...ofc every deadbeat will never make anything ....they never had plans period so never make college or job for that matter. this is like saying guys who play poe 1000 hr vs 1hr are more successful. well doh

when u drop out of life ofc ur a loser is all that says.

now compare non college aircraft assemblers at Boeing to accountants at boeing i think draws more realist pic...dont make me pull bill gates on u or 9/10 in world richest have zero college

u sure u went to college? deduction is shit

all u got is a union card out of it no ability to actually think

yes forbes is in the habit of publishing bs stats, where are your sources to back-up that absolute drivel you're spewing? Go to school kids.

Bill Gates LMAO. So it worked for one guy? Who went back and got a degree after the fact? Do tell me more about dropouts making millions lol
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
i drive heavy equipment

Sounds really comlex and stuff

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Jan 22, 2015, 4:56:58 AM
Experience 80% how long have you kept a job and if temporary work how long in the field.

Education 10% Depends on your trade... This is such a small factor. It's sad really... College suits best for those that seek a career in the public eye, finance, medical, computers, engineering...

Appearence 10%. Crucial during the interview process...

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info