HvR's Bloodlines Mjölner Build

I'm curious, i got total 6 endurance charges and 3 power charges and i only havearound 5.6k 20/20 discharge per use.

Passive and bandits based on havoc

Lv 93 scion
Really low chance to hit in this build,i wonder if the projectiles have the same chance to hit,if yes the dps will be really low and by the life pool is kinda low for uber try to buff it a bit ,still a cool build gg .
Max blocks Tanky dualist 34-40k dps thread/1028992
Almost max blocks Tanky witch 40k dps physic or element build thread/1071884
Just respecced my witch in standard to this build and it`s totally nuts so far!

Only thing worrying me is that during my atziri testruns before doing uber I have
a really hard time dodging the double flameblast and die every time. My comp is a
little laggy and with all the discharges going off its hard to spot the double
flameblast in time to run away.

Anyone got any tips regarding this?

my gear
Spoiler
Last edited by Bearbarion on Mar 25, 2015, 7:16:09 AM
"
Bearbarion wrote:
Just respecced my witch in standard to this build and it`s totally nuts so far!

Only thing worrying me is that during my atziri testruns before doing uber I have
a really hard time dodging the double flameblast and die every time. My comp is a

my gear
Spoiler

You can tank it.
Well I finally made it! Died a two times, once at trio because I forgot IC for too long and
once to double flameblast, was low on health and "only" have 99% fire res.

Thank you for a great build man, never had this much fun in Poe!

My final gear
Spoiler
Been having fun with this build on standard, works really well. Extremely well.

As someone already mentioned -- I only have problems dodging double uber flameblasts. The multistrike locks my witch for so long, that by the time I try to leap jump (+faster attacks linked) I still cant make it and die every time I dont randomly block it (and surprisingly, I have blocked it many times).

So, any suggestions on the double flameblast? I'm usually using LMP+GMP without FA (5link). Also, my fps is around 10 when I'm constantly discharging.

---

"
Firestrike9 wrote:
"
Bearbarion wrote:

You can tank it.

That's true for normal Atziri, it shaves off just over half my life. But uber Atziri's double flameblast will almost certainly kill you every time [http://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Atziri%2C+Queen+of+the+Vaal]:

Deals 1893 minimum Fire Damage
Deals 2839 maximum Fire Damage
110% more Spell Damage for each stage
Damage Penetrates 10% Fire Resistance

Area's damage mod: +100%

=> 2*12*1893*0.1=4543.2 guaranteed minimum damage per ring.
=> 2*12*(1893+2839)/2*0.1*(0.95+0.05*1.5)=5820.36 average damage per ring (includes 5% chance to crit for 150% damage).
=> 2*12*2839*0.1*1.5*2=20440.8 theoretical maximum damage, including crit and both rings

So no, you cannot rely on surviving the flameblast

p.s. I've seen other people multiply with Atziri's damage mod 250% but I think that's already taken into account, as otherwise, I wouldn't be surviving the normal double flameblast either.
Yeah I have the same problem. Think you need 100% fire resist and thats not possible without a level 21 purity (wich i don`t have) at 99% rf also slowly drains my life away when i`m not leeching between the different phases.
Hi do you think that i can use 2 heralds instead of purity of ice, and put grace in alpha's??
holy shit,

this build is definitely the best in the game. insane defenses, great damage.
Has anyone been able to test Mjolner setups in beta? I'm curious what people are doing now that it will be incredibly difficult (if not impossible) to run all of these auras.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info