HvR's Bloodlines Mjölner Build

Finally acquired Mjolner after 2 month of playing at Bloodlines and tried it for the first time ever. Without Volls Devotion build feels really incomplete and probably even quite weak, i say. Or maybe i am just not used to play in melee range and get damaged so frequently. For now i respeced of crit and got RT, also started using double arc, because otherwise IC is really inconsistent.

Can anybody help me, should i use Vaal Pact with 85% all res (97% under flasks), or i can drop it? Maybe i should even drop life leech from mjolner (swap for light pen) and get it on other pieces of gear? Again, im talking about double arc, asking here because there is no double arc guides anymore anywhere.

Current build:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAdwEBwSzDH0OXBBYEH8RLRRNFm8XLxiRGjgfAiSqJLAnCycvKPoqOCycLdIyNDLRNZI26DbpOlI62DwtQqNEq0VHRX5GaUd-SshMs0z_TeNVrlXGVdZYr2FSZOdlTWaeaPJq-m6qcql2EXgNfIN8u3zZgKSCEIKbgseDtoPbhNmGYIbRj6aQVaIAqW6vbLXytz64k7yfvTa-ir6nwBrAZsQVxPbFisaexq7N-ti937DjauTs6-7sOPAf9zL60vxL_gr-jw==

Current gear:

Spoiler

Last edited by O4epegb on Feb 20, 2015, 10:07:11 AM
Replying to above post. The problem most likely is that you also don't have Romira's. Voll's doubles the dmg pretty much when you have it. I know you are using double arc, but in that case you might be better off using lightning strike and play as ranged until you have the gear to run discharge. Just my thoughts.
Last edited by runnin17 on Feb 21, 2015, 1:14:42 AM
"
runnin17 wrote:
Replying to above post. The problem most likely is that you also don't have Romira's. Voll's doubles the dmg pretty much when you have it. I know you are using double arc, but in that case you might be better off using lightning strike and play as ranged until you have the gear to run discharge. Just my thoughts.

Nope, obviously i had romiras when tried discharge :D How would you proc it otherwise?
The thing is i wont be able to get volls this league, because i farmed 2 month to get mjolner (30ex) and volls cost even more, so no way i will be able to get it to run discharge!

So, if anyone played double arc, can you please tell me about light pen and Vaal Pact?
Last edited by O4epegb on Feb 21, 2015, 10:10:30 AM
Such a fantastic build. Congratulations on your achievements. Amazing player. I have had a lot of fun with this build in a very short amount of time. Hoping to down Uber before Act 4 comes out.

My Gear
Last edited by Farbod on Mar 4, 2015, 3:57:36 AM
Looking at your post i have a question...why don´t use Doryani's Invitation Heavy Belt as a main belt? It has 3-res... or Meginord's Girdle Heavy Belt ? (10% inc. max. life)

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Feb 23, 2015, 2:58:57 AM
"
redix27 wrote:
Looking at your post i have a question...why don´t use Doryani's Invitation Heavy Belt as a main belt? It has 3-res... or Meginord's Girdle Heavy Belt ? (10% inc. max. life)

in order to have 100% all res at all times he needs to have flasks recharge very quickly,
as you can see:

Gives 50% more charges which together with the "Recharge 1 charge on crit" on all his flasks makes sure they fill up at an insane rate!

Makes a huge difference when you are fighting a boss like Atziri and need to recharge your flask in the speed of light so you can keep tanking her flameblasts for example.
Last edited by Firestrike9 on Feb 23, 2015, 3:18:05 AM
"
redix27 wrote:

in order to have 100% all res at all times he needs to have flasks recharge very quickly,
as you can see:

Gives 50% more charges which together with the "Recharge 1 charge on crit" on all his flasks makes sure they fill up at an insane rate!

How critical is LMP to your overall damage?Is it a big enough deal to justify a 6L for it instead of a 5L without it?
Cool build, mine is 84 atm so need some more lvls before I'll try uber
Wow.... If you died I would like to buy your gears lol
Last edited by Kollita on Mar 16, 2015, 10:57:53 AM
"
Havoc6 wrote:
The build was inspired by Muir's Lowlife Version which was inspired by Funsy's mjolnoob version which was inspired by tom94's rainbownuke version which was inspired by ????'s version which was inspired by "spirit of good builds" version which was inspired by MorsDidItFirstProductions™.

LOL
Last edited by CabooseDog on Mar 16, 2015, 10:07:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info