FIX YOUR GAME

Today, out of the blue, I get kicked off the servers as soon as I try to do a daily or join a map or whatever.

I enter the instance and within 1 minute everything stops responding and i get booted off your servers. Meanwhile I run I have a great connection on pingtest.net, I can run youtube in the background and the music NEVER stops for even a fraction of a second so its not my internet going down intermittently, its your game.

why is this happening?

im from canada if it helps

io tried restarting my modem and router anyways.
i restarted the game

i changed character
i wont get booted as long as i sit in town or in my HO but as soon as i join someone else to do their masters or such i get booted.
Last edited by Kezz123 on Jan 18, 2015, 3:53:47 PM
tests like ping test are absolutely useless when trying to use that as proof of a good connection because you are not testing the game servers or any of the routes to them, use ping plotter or WinMTR as per the stickied guide whilst you play then post the results, 90%+ of the time it's out of GGG's hands and not the servers.

And tbh that seems to be the case here as there are some handy give aways if a server goes down, mainly that technical and general will 5+ posts all made within minutes of each other with the same problem.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
tests like ping test are absolutely useless when trying to use that as proof of a good connection because you are not testing the game servers or any of the routes to them, use ping plotter or WinMTR as per the stickied guide whilst you play then post the results, 90%+ of the time it's out of GGG's hands and not the servers.

And tbh that seems to be the case here as there are some handy give aways if a server goes down, mainly that technical and general will 5+ posts all made within minutes of each other with the same problem.

look one post down, 2 other people have the same issue.

Also every other games work fine.
other online apps like youtube work fine.
everthing worked fine last night and now out of the blue its all broken.

i also dont get disconnected if i stay in town or HO.
I only get disconnected when I join maps or masters instances.
One attempt to relog in the game from scratch gave me login server error.

I think its pretty obvious what the issue is...something with their servers handling masters and maps. Could be location specific, I am from Canada.
Last edited by Kezz123 on Jan 18, 2015, 4:08:43 PM
Similar issue to OP

constant un-responding followed by an unexpected disconnection occurred.

tried all trouble shooting.

guess it wait for a fix.
"
Imbecile wrote:
Similar issue to OP

constant un-responding followed by an unexpected disconnection occurred.

tried all trouble shooting.

guess it wait for a fix.

Where are you from
Another good point you make, I seem to be ok in most areas but as soon as I load a map , im desyncing like made followed by the dc
Im from the UK so not similar in this regard.
"
Kezz123 wrote:
look one post down, 2 other people have the same issue.

thread created at 17.30ish so about 2 hours + before your not minutes
Other games do not use the same servers as this game and as such are no good as a measure of the problems you have.

Run the tests like it asks you to in the stickies or don't either way until you do no help will be forthcoming.

"
Imbecile wrote:
Im from the UK so not similar in this regard.

FYI , from the UK as well and the EU server is fine and has been solidly up for the last few hours...so whatever your problem is it's not the server
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Jan 18, 2015, 4:22:10 PM
Maps DC

Not Maps no DC

Thanks for your feedback.

Just avoiding maps for the time being, no problems my end.

back to farming :>
UPDATE

After more testing, the issue appears to be HO related.

If I start a map in my own HO i can run them without lag or disconnects.
If I join someone else's HO I immediately start lagging horribly and will get disconnected either within their HO or not long after joining their map or Masters instance.

I would say I get disconnected about 8 out of 10 times I try through another player HO regardless who the player is (via global 820) If I dont get disconnected, I get massive lag spikes.

If I map in my own HO, no problems.
I can sit in my HO for 20 mins straight or map for 20 mins straight without lag or crash but as SOON as I join someone else's I crash within 2 minutes

must be my pc (sarcasm)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info