Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

HoGji's Lvl98 Bloodlines RighteousFire Marauder | 10,000 Life, 60k Burn with EE. Atziri farmable

Hi, I love the idea of Righteous fire builds. But, I still have to understand how all of you guys can afford the gear needed. After 540 hours of play (I suppose it's not much compared to some of you but it's still quite a lot as far as I'm concerned), I am nowhere near owning the 50 or so exalts needed to buy the Kaom's Heart, catalyst and rise of the phoenix (in HC where I'd like to try this build, the rise of the phoenix alone is a problem).

I am doing the chaos recipe, the regal recipe, all the quality recipes but in the end, I have two exalted in HC and had the same amount in SC. Plus maybe 4 divines and then lesser orbs. Selling all of them would not be enough (far from it).

Did you all play 2000+ hours to get that stuff or did I miss the "free exalted orbs day" ?
"
Pingouinmalin wrote:
Hi, I love the idea of Righteous fire builds. But, I still have to understand how all of you guys can afford the gear needed. After 540 hours of play (I suppose it's not much compared to some of you but it's still quite a lot as far as I'm concerned), I am nowhere near owning the 50 or so exalts needed to buy the Kaom's Heart, catalyst and rise of the phoenix (in HC where I'd like to try this build, the rise of the phoenix alone is a problem).

I am doing the chaos recipe, the regal recipe, all the quality recipes but in the end, I have two exalted in HC and had the same amount in SC. Plus maybe 4 divines and then lesser orbs. Selling all of them would not be enough (far from it).

Did you all play 2000+ hours to get that stuff or did I miss the "free exalted orbs day" ?

The gear I've showcased is expensive for sure, but BY FAR not needed to make it work.. Rise of the Pheonix is the ONLY item you NEED.. after that, it's just upgrading whenever you can afford some.

I started with a Rise of the Pheonix, a "shitty" chest plate, and a sceptre with 20% elemental damage roll, and crafted fire dmg or resistance roll on, can't remember, but honestly doesn't matter, with the low amount of life/damage i had from those items, it was enough to solo most maps, and work my way from there..

Playing in 3 and 4 month leagues is a lot easier if you want to make currency, since there are more players, and the players don't have all they need, so there is a lot more trading going on.

As for time played, i made it to level 100 on this character within 18 days of play time, and in there being some AFK'ing and what not, it's all about efficiency.
Thanks for the answer : very cool to know Rise of the Phoenix is the only item needed (this one I should be able to afford when needed). I'm definitely gonna use this build of yours then.

Yet, on a sidenote, I have to admit that, after those 500 hours I mentionned earlier, I still don't get how someone goes from level 1 to 98 in 18 days. Let alone how someone went from 1 to 93 in three days (3 !) in the "Exiles everywhere" league (and in HC too !).

I mean, I understand I'm still quite a newbie here, but it still takes me a long time (I'm talking actual play time) to get to 80. In SC. With a friend to map. Scratching my head...

As for leagues, I tried bloodlines for one month and loved it. Died quite a few times to some of the bloodlines too... Now I'm waiting for act 4.
Last edited by Pingouinmalin on Jun 24, 2015, 2:40:52 AM
Nice build! I play this game few months only in HC and alway died befor reach lvl 75, i'm gonna try your build in new league, i hope that you will update your build in act4.thanks for guide.
Last edited by lunkon on Jul 4, 2015, 10:15:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info