HoGji's Lvl98 Bloodlines RighteousFire Marauder | 10,000 Life, 60k Burn with EE. Atziri farmable

Is Devotion worth taking? It increased the damge taken also... im not sure about that. I think the 5% nodes should be better.
"
Vindarfael wrote:
Is Devotion worth taking? It increased the damge taken also... im not sure about that. I think the 5% nodes should be better.

With 87% fire res, which you have with a lvl 17 purity. You need 11,7% life regen/sec. With devotion, you need 12,2% life regen/sec. which is very obtainable, and the %life in that cluster is just too good, to go unnoticed.
What was your gear like when you started running atziri?
"
RIPnRhyme wrote:
What was your gear like when you started running atziri?

Selffound most of it, and around 7.5k life. Taking it slow, and it was pretty easy. Knowing the fights really helps.
Hey HoGji !
I'm following to your build right now on torment. Currently almost lvl 84 i didn;t took all of the life nodes yet but i feel that i did something wrong because i have ~7,8k life right now and still dying with ease to some hard hitting phys. mobs. Could u take a look at my gear and tell me what I need to upgrade and what is kinda good choice ? And do u think that i can try atziri with this gear ? (I will switch to doryani's catalyst as soon i will be able to farm atziri and will eventually find it)
My Gear

Passive Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwB5wSzBS0GDgn2DF8NzRQgFm8ZLho4Gj4aVRpsHKccziSqJy8n1SftKPopLitQNZI26DbpOuE8BTwtPQ89_EGHQ8hFnUz_TeNQR1NSU6VVqVcNWGNYr1ugXz9gS2EhZKNo8nKpdO14DXrvfA58uHzZgpuCx4TZhO-QVZe0mK2aO5rgna6ezZ_LogCmV6cIpzCnVa2Nr2y3PriTvorEWMT2xq7G2M9-0iHUfNi92WHhc-Nq6-7sOO8O73zwH_Gs8kX2SPcy-ej-Cv5U_o8=
"
Roobal wrote:
Hey HoGji !
I'm following to your build right now on torment. Currently almost lvl 84 i didn;t took all of the life nodes yet but i feel that i did something wrong because i have ~7,8k life right now and still dying with ease to some hard hitting phys. mobs. Could u take a look at my gear and tell me what I need to upgrade and what is kinda good choice ? And do u think that i can try atziri with this gear ? (I will switch to doryani's catalyst as soon i will be able to farm atziri and will eventually find it)
My Gear

Passive Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwB5wSzBS0GDgn2DF8NzRQgFm8ZLho4Gj4aVRpsHKccziSqJy8n1SftKPopLitQNZI26DbpOuE8BTwtPQ89_EGHQ8hFnUz_TeNQR1NSU6VVqVcNWGNYr1ugXz9gS2EhZKNo8nKpdO14DXrvfA58uHzZgpuCx4TZhO-QVZe0mK2aO5rgna6ezZ_LogCmV6cIpzCnVa2Nr2y3PriTvorEWMT2xq7G2M9-0iHUfNi92WHhc-Nq6-7sOO8O73zwH_Gs8kX2SPcy-ej-Cv5U_o8=

Hi, Physical damage will always hurt, which is why i mannually cast Immortal call, i would swap in Enduring cry into your shield, instead of LGoH, and put a lvl 2 Enhance into your Immortal call set-up. aswell as getting quality on Increased duration, and immortal call. Then when you lvl up, use one point into an Endurance Charge, this set-up gives me 8.8 seconds Immortal call.

As for Atziri.. i've done her with 6k life, and lvl 82 with sh!t gear. It's all about knowing the fights, anyone would tell you this. First time atziri? get a few sets and try your luck, slowly and steady. ofc watching a video about it first helps aswell :)
Last edited by HoGji on Feb 3, 2015, 11:39:05 PM
Hey there, loving the build so far... so tanky!

I don't have a Kaoms's Heart yet so I have extra gem slots. I *was* running cyclone CoH flammability till I realized how little it made a difference, so now I'm switching around gems again and could use some advice on what to do.

Here's what I have

Righteous Fire
Increased Area of Effect
Concentrated Effect
Increased Burning Damage

Blood Magic
Enduring Cry
Immortal Call
Increased Duration

Blood Magic
Cyclone
Leap Slam

Blood Magic
Vaal Molten Shell
Concentrated Effect

Reduced Mana
Purity of Fire
Vitality
Determination

-------

4 link remains, right now have CWDT + Molten Shell, any advice? Could always switch cyclone/leap slam back into 4 link and move CWDT into 3 link. Either way, not sure what else to link with CWDT. I don't want to link enduring cry I hate when it's on cooldown and I goto manually cast it and I can't.

THANKS!

Reference:
LVL 81, 6.5k HP, 880 HP/S, 13191 armor (without charges)

Gear
Spoiler

Tree
http://poeurl.com/zdu5pH7

EDIT: Removed CWDT + Molten Shell, if Vaal Molten Shell was used then the low level CWDT Molten Shell would override it.
Last edited by sibbleTV on Feb 4, 2015, 1:28:03 PM
"
sibbleTV wrote:
Hey there, loving the build so far... so tanky!

I don't have a Kaoms's Heart yet so I have extra gem slots. I *was* running cyclone CoH flammability till I realized how little it made a difference, so now I'm switching around gems again and could use some advice on what to do.

Hi, first off, buy some quality Molten Shells, and corrupt, since you want to have quality on it, for ignite chance, combined with the elemental proliferate in your Sceptre makes it a wonderful combo.

As for an extra 4link? Honestly do what every you want to, maybe take a culling strike set-up with some IIR? I personally just used a 6socket chest for lvling some gems, as I did not need anything else.
The quality vaal molten shell is amazing. I made some changes thought I'd throw em up here for suggestions.

Replaced the BM link for Vaal Molten Shell with Life Leech. Turn off devotion, use Molten Shell and stand on top of something you want dead :) I did it like this so that while taking some burst damage it'll basically heal right back up from the crazy damage shell does. Basically during the effect of molten shell when you turn off devotion, you lose about 10% physical reduction but gain the ability to leech life off this completely ridiculous setup, allowing you to do a great amount of burst damage while staying alive.

Dropped Resolute Technique because Cyclone hits everything on its own. If you turn off RF and run around with Cyclone you can see the new visual effects pop right up for Elemental Equilibrium. Also dropped Unwavering Stance because you already can't be stunned while using Cyclone. These 2 passive changes were suggested by TheSpunkyLobster. I didn't know much about Cyclone until I spoke with him.

I tried Inner Force, but it doesn't raise maximum fire resistance so it's not worth it.

Here is my gear for and stats for reference as well as the rest of my links:
Spoiler

Current Stats:
LVL: 88
HP: 7,573
STR: 499
Physical Damage Reduction: 56%
Life Regen: 1075

Current Tree: http://poeurl.com/zecfT34

Planned Tree: http://poeurl.com/zeciML2

Any ideas or suggestions are welcomed as I am always trying new things!

EDIT: I'll switch Blast Radius with Unyielding depending if I'm getting ready to do something sketch. Also thinking about working in Celestial Punishment just for Vaal Molten Shell
Last edited by sibbleTV on Feb 12, 2015, 7:50:45 AM
"
sibbleTV wrote:
The quality molten shell is amazing. I made some changes thought I'd throw em up here for suggestions.

Hi! once you reach lvl 20 with purity of fire, inner force will provide 5% max fire resistance, instead of only 4.

As for the links on Molten Shell, Life leech is fine, but i don't find myself taking that much damage, that it would be nessecary. 1% Leech from the Spectre, is equal to ~190 Leech / tick of Moltenshell, with my damage numbers. This is 1.5% of my total regen. Life leech gem is redundant, i would rather use something like Fire penetration, or increased AoE.

Unwavering Stance; i use this becuase i didnt like getting stunned when opening a door to a room full of chargers and couldnt get to use my Enduring cry, immortal call in time before i had already taken all the damage.

Taking the unyielding passive point, is my choice becuase of the Hardcore setting i'm playing in, but it could easily be replaced, nothing to worry about :)

Your Planned skill tree, is somewhat the same thing i've been thinking about doing.. getting the witch area, for more AoE.. But it wouldn't make much a difference. If i were to get up there, it would be because of the fire damage nodes, at the top of the tree, 71% fire damage is a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info