Explosive Arrow is Back! And it's melting everything!HARDCORE viable

nice to see some still playing explosive arrow.
EA is a top skill that people misunderstand and so because of that don't use it that often compared to the other flavour of the month bow skills.
it can easily be a match for flameblast setups and gets around reflect in similar fashion to most crit flameblasters which is use the ignite damage as the main damage source.

EA is a skill i plan to go back to at some point but i had a huge amount of fun and one of my most successful characters in open beta due to its ability to carry you even when your gear is trash.
Hello.

I've been trying this build out and I'm loving it so far. I'm level 66 and wrecking.

I made some tweaks to it to fit my tastes and mostly because I don't really like copying builds 100%, but it's pretty much the same concept.

I have a question though.

I am currently running Haste and Vitality, but with my set up I am also able to squeeze in another 40% reserved or less aura. I really don't know which would be best though. I was thinking purity of lightning for the increased resist cap.

If you could run another aura that is 40% reserved or less, which would you chose?

Thanks.

Explosive Arrow isn't back, it never even left. It's been quietly popular for a long time.
"
toyotatundra wrote:
Explosive Arrow isn't back, it never even left. It's been quietly popular for a long time.

This.

EA has always been extremely powerful as I can remember...
My EA build handles reflect just fine.

Fox E. Flynn doesn't afraid of ele reflect.

My build is pretty slow though.
"
toyotatundra wrote:

"
Cosma wrote:
"
toyotatundra wrote:

This.

EA has always been extremely powerful as I can remember...

why you guys get hyped over a title,i merely made it so it catches your eyes :D
you're playing poe,a game with never ending possibilities... no skill is ever left un-used :D that's the beauty of the game ^^
i'm just trying to make it look catchy that's all ,workin fine since it got u here :P :D
Last edited by mazengamedawy on Jan 28, 2015, 5:58:04 AM
"
Evoric wrote:
Hello.

I've been trying this build out and I'm loving it so far. I'm level 66 and wrecking.

I made some tweaks to it to fit my tastes and mostly because I don't really like copying builds 100%, but it's pretty much the same concept.

I have a question though.

I am currently running Haste and Vitality, but with my set up I am also able to squeeze in another 40% reserved or less aura. I really don't know which would be best though. I was thinking purity of lightning for the increased resist cap.

If you could run another aura that is 40% reserved or less, which would you chose?

Thanks.

well if you're goin for Elemental Equil. maybe pick yourself a herald if you can't get an elemental damage on a ammy/ring.

in terms of resist auras i guess fire would be the best option ,to ease things up against reflect,although build can handle reflect pretty easy since it's mainly based around the ignite damage not the initial damage-which doesn't get reflected-,and you should prolly just have all 3 resist auras with you and switch them according to the map boss if it's needed
Last edited by mazengamedawy on Jan 27, 2015, 11:39:17 PM
"
LeftyLucy wrote:

pretty different from mine,using mom and arc armor,looks fun though and interesting :D
Last edited by mazengamedawy on Jan 28, 2015, 5:59:03 AM
OP, wheres your vids?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
mazengamedawy wrote:
"
LeftyLucy wrote:

pretty different of mine,using mom and arc armor,looks fun though and interesting :D

The build is amazingly durable and has somewhat acceptable clear speed, though slows down a lot against bosses. It also uses like 10 chaos of uniques and quality gems. Super cheap.

I posted it in the duelist forums.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info