Explosive Arrow is Back! And it's melting everything!HARDCORE viable

Looks nice. Got any videos you can upload and share?
"
xMustard wrote:
don't forget that versus map bosses all curses having -60% effectiveness, so your total minus resistances would not be -171% at that point.
also keep in mind "fire penetration" does not work with ignite burn dmg, since it is a DoT and does not "hit" there is no penetration added onto it. it will however penetrate with the initial explosion giving that a higher dmg which the burn is based off of.

in any case i like this build. i really like the idea of using explosive arrow for the burn. burn dmg is extremely effective for AoE clear and even downing map bosses by stacking penetration in several different ways.

i didn't know about the curse effectiveness vs map bosses,thanks for pointing that out.
and ye as you can see the fire penetration was only calculated with the initial fire damage resulting in more burning damage as a result.
"
kompaniet wrote:
Looks nice. Got any videos you can upload and share?

ye sure,i'm working on that in the meanwhile,if you want to see the build in action till then,you can pm me ingame anytime you want

MY IGN is : MoltenXdas
Last edited by mazengamedawy on Jan 18, 2015, 3:36:41 PM
You are welcome to show some reflect maps. ;)

Really, Quill+EA was played ages ago and it was stoped playing, because its hard to handle reflect.
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

"
Astarte911 wrote:
You are welcome to show some reflect maps. ;)

Really, Quill+EA was played ages ago and it was stoped playing, because its hard to handle reflect.

sry it's taking so long time to do the upload for this video,i'm in the middle of exams right now and very busy,but i'll make sure to do it :D
VIDEO, VIDEO, VIDEO ...
I like many kinds of games 😊
As someone who has yet to play explosive arrow, is it viable to level with from the time the gem becomes available? Or at which point would you switch to EA?
When I had an EA build I was just fine leveling from the start of the gem's availability (make sure it's 20q though)

[EA + Increased AOE + Elemental Proliferation + Chance to Ignite] will basically carry you through Cruel and Merciless without even a little speed bump. Probably moreso post-1.2 since regular mobs no longer have 75% resists.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
"
VIDEO, VIDEO, VIDEO ...

finishing my exams tomoro,i'll make sure i get to that after :D
wish me luck :3
"
tostie wrote:
As someone who has yet to play explosive arrow, is it viable to level with from the time the gem becomes available? Or at which point would you switch to EA?

just like gilrad said,chance to ignite and ele prolif,20% quality EA is a must,and use elreon rings and ammy caz mana will be a problem at that point

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info