Deal with the Bandits Rewards

I killed all for 3 passives, but it looks like the rewards are different in cruel and Merc. Some of those rewards look rewarding some builds for instance the plus one endurance charge thing.

If one had 8 percent chaos resist I would have still went passives but at around 15 percent might have considered... Other then that give me passives.

I would also consider mana regen if had it.

As far as people getting health, isn't a 8 percent node a little better then like 40 health or somthing?
"
HumanTension wrote:
I killed all for 3 passives, but it looks like the rewards are different in cruel and Merc. Some of those rewards look rewarding some builds for instance the plus one endurance charge thing.

If one had 8 percent chaos resist I would have still went passives but at around 15 percent might have considered... Other then that give me passives.

I would also consider mana regen if had it.

As far as people getting health, isn't a 8 percent node a little better then like 40 health or somthing?

The thing with the 40 health is that it scales with all these 8% nodes you take in the skilltree.
But depending on your base HP and number of passive nodes, the 40HP, even after scaling, isn't much more than an 8% boost anyway. If you have relatively low base and high passives, sure, it'll be like 14%, but high base and it goes back down to 8 even if you have a lot of passives.

Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
"
VideoGeemer wrote:
But depending on your base HP and number of passive nodes, the 40HP, even after scaling, isn't much more than an 8% boost anyway. If you have relatively low base and high passives, sure, it'll be like 14%, but high base and it goes back down to 8 even if you have a lot of passives.

How do you tell what the `scaled` advantage/addition will be should you choose life against your existing level / build?
"
Hello,

I believe I have some sort of bug here as I have killed oak but I didn't get the reward.., also the quest "Deal with the bandits" it is still shown as incomplete?!?!
Can I get some help here please? ..pic:

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r254/nanezinha/oak_quest_error_zps4c117df3.jpg

Why would you resurrect a thread which is almost a year old which talks about quest rewards which are now completely different by difficulty? I mean, I usually recommend new players read the forums but this is unhelpful to have on the front page.

Shit...and I just "bumped" it. /facepalm
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
Last edited by Phaeded on Mar 7, 2013, 2:27:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info