Torment: Rare Spirits? Thief, Embez, Seditionist, Vaal Cult

i cant find thief, been playing like 6 hours a day every day of the league, just not happening.
61 & 85 in torment, been running around 12 hours straight and still can't find thief.
Just found embezzler and after an intence chase managed to kill it in a 69 map.

Still missing seditionist&smuggler..

d:-D*
We need a global chanell just for spirits. Using the 820 for it doesn't do well, since you get master spam all the time there and after a time you just stop paying attention to the chat. #global 666 lol
The only one I'm missing is thief. 1 char at lvl 88.

Not that I care about challenges this time, but such insane rarity seem to be just for the sake of being stupidly rare (or forced multiplay interaction).
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jan 16, 2015, 12:23:41 PM
"
morbo wrote:
The only one I'm missing is thief. 1 char at lvl 88.

Not that I care about challenges this time, but such insane rarity seem to be just for the sake of being stupidly rare (or forced multiplay interaction).

No, it's because the prizes are better. Same reason Inner Treasure, Echoing Shrine, and Divine Shrine are the rarest.

The rarity of these guys does seem disproportionately low, though, considering I've only found one of the 4 raries and found 3 inner treasure mobs...
Last edited by codetaku on Jan 16, 2015, 3:09:46 PM
I'm also looking for 2 last spirits. Did they specifically say that there are no kind of area-bound spirits? Was just wandering after all the time, especially since one is called vaal-cultist I was wandering if he only occured in vaal areas.

Edit:
I guess I found the answer myself ;)

"
Dan_GGG wrote:
"
pneuma wrote:
"
I'm just missing Vaal Cultist now.

Dan, do these appear only in Corrupt areas/maps or something? Give us a clue, man.

Found mine in Sceptre of God, for more anecdata that it can spawn anywhere.

This is correct, you don't have to be in a corrupted area for a Vaal Cultist to spawn.
Last edited by oggimog on Feb 2, 2015, 3:40:11 PM
Hahaha 2 years later and Im wondering why I can't find a seditionist GG GGG
I had gotten lucky and got a torment stone that gave me the Seditionist to appear in the next map. But yeah some of those are hard to find.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info