Torment: Rare Spirits? Thief, Embez, Seditionist, Vaal Cult

So, I've killed lots and lots of tormented spirits, but I don't think i've even seen Thief, Embezzler, Seditionist or Vaal Cultist. Is there some zone or is just straight up RNG? Like seeing singularity on a lockbox (the other hard piece of an otherwise easy challenge).
Last bumped on Mar 24, 2017, 6:55:35 PM
RNG.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1153455/page/1

"
Gary_GGG wrote:
Those spirits are likely the rarest ones in the same way that Divine Shrines and Echoing Shrines are encountered less that other types of shrines.
Last edited by taylorfest on Jan 13, 2015, 2:18:55 PM
They seem a little bit too rare to me. I'm still missing 3 spirits after leveling a char to 86 then a second one to 66.
I have this recurring nightmare where I see one of those 3 ghosts and fail to kill it in time...
Im missing Thief/Seditionist 3+ Weeks allredy ... all time i get Poisoner or Warlord... RNG is just to low xO Those are like Igna in Rague exiles challenge ? i didnt found her once for whole seson xD
Last edited by delixo on Jan 15, 2015, 10:29:54 AM
missing the embeezler, saw everything else one time, Poisone, thief, thug, warlord, storm cultust are common. But still rng on them sucks really, got like 15diamond shrines, lots of echo and like 10 x + uniqe and got like 20 inner treasure by now ( only good drop was a rats nest btw ) :D
Seditionist is not rare enough!

irritating bastard.
Missing like 3 of them and I have an 86 and an 89 in torment.

It's getting a little irritating.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
Same here, third char about to get 85 in torment and still missing vaal cultist. I've found Only 2 seditiniost which is a shame because seditionist was pretty fun, one of them got in torture chamber boss, it was a cool fight.

I don't get the concept of hiding new content behind RNG... seditionists spirits can be challenging and so i heard vaal cultists are but what is the point if most people will never have a chance to fight them?

I mean, if the vaal cultist dropped exalt/eternal orbs and mirrors i would understand it being that rare but it drops sacrifice fragments and vaal gems... Don't worry about sending free T-shirts, the "identify these unique items" already do the job. No need to keep new content away from the players.

In the other hand i did a single char in bloodlines and by lv 60 i already had all bloodline packs...
"
Thalandor wrote:
They seem a little bit too rare to me. I'm still missing 3 spirits after leveling a char to 86 then a second one to 66.
I have this recurring nightmare where I see one of those 3 ghosts and fail to kill it in time...

Goodluck, got a 86 89 90 and still had to take from others thief and sedionist bc i never meet them yet! Such a fail design
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
"
Thalandor wrote:

I have 2 Chars at 85 and another on at 82.

I have not seen a Embezzler or Smuggler.

Its a complete joke how rare they are.

Why even put the ghosts in the game if you make them so rare that 1% of all players will see them?
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info