Guild Recruitment Channel: Global Chat #100

Im kind of new at PoE, this is my first leage, im looking for a fun and social guild, ppl to talk with and play with too.

Im from Mexico, proficient in english and spanish
Looking for a guild for FLashBack Hard Core.

NA, 37 years old, play after work. Just looking to talk gaming while gaming instead of being silent for a 6 hour session lol.

Looking for a chill guild to chat with during the next league. I've played poe for years. I have discord but usually use in-game chat.
IGN: Lovecraftian_Horror
Yes, Poe needs an Auction House.
Last edited by Aquatic26 on May 24, 2019, 9:24:40 AM
My guild name is Immortal Exiles. We are a new guild looking for members. We are a mature and fun guild. Are goal is to help others and just make path of exile a funner experience.

Message me on path of exile or on here.
My IGN is oldish22 and if you need my char its oldish_zombies
superb
looking for a guild for legion softcore US. Been playing since beta and highest char ever was 100.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715260
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Hi all!

I want to join a guild, I'm an active player/3500+ hours ingame/ I always play in the current league, I had a clan before, but unfortunately it stopped
Hi Guys, looking for a guild used to play a lot a while ago and getting back into the game. just a social player, play in the current leagues and standard
Hello, i'm a 33 italian player and looking for a chill guild where to get and give help farming and grinding maps ( where i can, i'm a bit noob actually)

I have a cyclone lvl85

Thanks in advance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info