Guild Recruitment Channel: Global Chat #100

Hi,

we, a friend and me, are looking for a Guild.

We are between 26 – 32 years old and from Germany.

Experience:
I started last league but played a lot since then, i love this game.
The Friend i am playing with is much more experienced with 1000h +.

We are playing almost on a daily base.

What we are looking for is a guild to play with and help each other if needed.

- Teamspeake (no Discord)
- a German Guild would be nice but engisch is fine too

IGN: FreaF_on_Ice
IGN: WilaOrblachen

KR
FreaF
Hi, I'm looking for a guild.

I'm from the west coast of Canada. I was away for a while and my old guild kinda dissolved.

I'm online almost every day

Ingame name _NecroMama_
Looking for a chill guild to share maps, items, hang out, and party up.

I am a in NA and currently playing softcore in Synthesis League. Have played the game a lot bot mostly casually.

IGN: ChaosMyke

So I'm pretty much looking for a new player / casual friendly guild. To note, I've played this game for years and have 200 hours - I know some things, so I'm not "new" but I've never reached end-game, and never stuck to this game, I keep coming back. I say casual because I hate hardcore and all that.

I basically never played with people before. I kinda want to play with others but I mostly want to be part of a guild, to see chats full of people (and type occasionally to them)

I'm 27, I'm kind of an introvert. I do use Discord however I have too many servers and I'd most likely mute an additional server. Would prefer if Discord wasn't required.

I'm online quite frequently, on Eastern Timezone.. I primarily play the game with very loose necromancer concepts as a Witch. Currently not following any builds. Softcore on Synthesis League.

IGN: Zirious
Hello all,

I'm 28 YO enjoy small talk and don't like play with children's :)

I work and live at Ireland, play ~2/3 hours by day at London server some times in other servers in EU zone.

I'm not a big fan of discord and will appears some times, but don't expected me online every time.

I'm looking for a guild to do some maps/contents together and some times just chat about something.

I started play in the 2.6 (breach league) and from that time till now I spend more than 1K hours.

For these league my objective is do uber elder, may I get envolved to leveling till 100, but this depends on some parties :)

So is global 100 dead as a guild recruitment channel because I'm in there and no one is talking about guilds. If not, what's the best place to check out guilds? Thanks.

Clotho
"
Clotho wrote:
So is global 100 dead as a guild recruitment channel because I'm in there and no one is talking about guilds. If not, what's the best place to check out guilds? Thanks.

Clotho

I noticed the same thing. It's just a regular channel now. I asked if anyone was recruiting in that channel and didn't get an answer at all
"
Clotho wrote:

Clotho

I too have noticed the same. There is another spot in this forum where you can apply to guilds. Additionally, several people above your post were posting that they were searching for a guild, you could also try that method.
Hi everybody,

I'm here because I'm looking for a guild. Just started Path of Exile a few days ago (played it for a day years ago, but didn't really cared for it, but now I do). At the moment I'm level 30 and just starting act 3. I'm looking for a guild who supports new players. I'm 25 years old and although I love to joke around, I'm a pretty serious guy too.

Anyway I used to play Guild Wars 2 and Runescape a bunch and always had real life people with whom to play, but I know nobody who plays Path of Exile because it's not really succesfull where I'm from.

Anyway I play on the Amsterdam server, in my free time I follow football, like to read, try to travel as much as possible and I have a freelance job as a game journalist (nothing too serious but I love to mention it).

Anyway thanks for reading and hopefully somebody wants to take me in.

Edit: My IGN is Yamisa
Last edited by Yamiown on Mar 17, 2019, 2:51:19 PM
Hi Guys,

I am new to the game, just started playing a few days ago.
I would like to join a guild that is friendly to new players like me.
I hope to get a favorable invite form you guys. Thanks!

IGN: MariusStormfist

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info