Beta Invite Email

Will streaming be allowed? With commentaries?
This looks like a very exciting, interesting game. I'm looking forward to having a chance to being on the Beta, reporting bugs, and just the gameplay, of course. P.S. Sorry about my name, I have had this gamer tag since I was a teenager. :-)
nervous

This word in that whole post just made me like GGG that much more. You know what that means? It means they care! Not some company that just sticks their nose up and says this is what you get take it or leave it!

I found this out about GGG the 1st time I visited these forums just by reading the Dev Diaries!

thanks for reading

Thanks Chris for the heads up!
"
Amoner wrote:
Will streaming be allowed? With commentaries?

If you check with us first before posting it, probably.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
The question is Chris.. are you waiting for a D3 beta key while we anxiously await a PoE key ? :)
Thanks for this information.
hello chris, please i dont recived the mail of beta :'( and i cant see the link of download, can u says me anything please? thankz. im wait very a long for this and :( im sad
Last edited by mero1ne on Aug 9, 2011, 11:37:41 PM
I want to get into the beta! hopefully I get the beta key :(
"
Digitalforce wrote:
The question is Chris.. are you waiting for a D3 beta key while we anxiously await a PoE key ? :)

I haven't played it before so it'd be pretty cool to check out.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
"
Digitalforce wrote:

I haven't played it before so it'd be pretty cool to check out.

I think it'd be pretty cool to check YOUR game out =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info