Beta Invite Email

Work is going to drag on tomorrow, I really hope I come home to a invite. Christmas in august lol.
A sweet dream would be waking up with mail box saying 1 new message. Log in and see that mail.
"You Cant Tame The Beast"

"
Bee wrote:
A sweet dream would be waking up with mail box saying 1 new message. Log in and see that mail.

Yeh and that mail just was another spam mail of any Website haha :P
My bad. I didn't know you were a alpha member
ACE Member.
"
deoxys wrote:
Will the beta forum be only available to the chosen few ?

we the unlucky ones would like to see some of the feedback too to satisfy our future cravings :)

The beta forums are hidden to anyone not in the beta. They're intended as place to give detailed feedback and have discussions about things that have not been made public yet. Sorry. I'm sure plenty of people will be posting their impressions in the public forums though.
Forum Sheriff
Great! Looking forward to it. Heres for hoping i get in!! :D
/pray to the Maori gods for beta

This beta means a lot to me. Let me in and I will be your slave for the rest of my life.
Thanks Chris... lol sweet! I can't believe we as a group are THIS CLOSE. It has been a VERY VERY LONG time in the making, I am really excited and grateful (Even if I don't get in I know there will be people with excellent feedback for the devs and upon release this will be a success!).
I love virtual brutality so save it for the Mobs...
"
Chris wrote:
It's a direct download currently.

Only Alpha testers have access so far - we haven't sent out any emails to new users (plan is still tomorrow for that).

Well limiting to the ~100 a day should help with the bandwidth issues for sure. Thanks for the answer Chris!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info