I just tried Tornado shot and I already miss Melee...

"

I wonder how fast can your friend kill mobs and bosses? I don't like melee builds in this game because they are too slow. The only melee build I enjoyed so far was Cyclone because you move and kill at the same time :)

Like 20K DPS with Soultaker he is using.
It's pretty always that meele had better single target performance than ranged. Ranged had better AoE performance than single target.

It sadly may not be completely true for crit tornado shot users thou.
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
Like me.After i ripped my static striker in bloodlines,i said to myself,eh,let me try that tornado shot OpieOp,everyone playing ranged anyway.Made ful respec to static striker again yesterday @ lv75 lol.Bow nad ranged is not my cup of tea.I like axes and manmode playstyle more.
Inspirational video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QwxJeDwEuk
Last edited by And1111 on Jan 14, 2015, 11:00:12 AM
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

YellowMage
"
It's not that I sometimes forget melee exists in this game, but the game sometimes forgets melee exists.

Exactly this and that Picture describe perfectly why I finally quit playing melee. Melee was my favorite through CB,OB and the first few leagues but now Melee is nothing compared to magic/bow users and some of the monster mobs GGG thinks is cool to have in the game. Devourers should never be in groups that huge... but it happens, this issue should be addressed. Personally Devourers should never have made it into the game they are simply a rip off of that D3 monster, but at least in D3 a player can look at the cracks in the ground to discern where they are (very rare praise for d3).

cheers

Devourer are not rip of that D3 monster but are rip off Baldur's gate 1 Ankheg :

Mouahah love that mob so much you could gather his scale and craft a powerfull armor with it ;)
I usually abandon ranged bow chars at about lvl 40-60. To boring for me. Melee, casters, totems, summons, traps are all great. Stick a bow or wand attack on my char and I fall asleep.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info