Mechanics thread

"
Malice wrote:
The only thing I can think of would be if the sword accuracy auto-mod was local, but it's not is it?
In fact, the implicit mod for increased accuracy on swords is local, and I will make a not that in that case it also probably needs to change behaviour.
наконец то я в нее поиграю))))
"
Malice wrote:

Endurance charges are related to the strength attribute and grant +7% physical damage reduction, and +7% to elemental resistances (fire, cold, and lightning) per charge.
Frenzy charges are related to the dexterity attribute and grant +8% attack speed and +8% cast speed per charge.

Weren't these all changed to 5%?
Urist McDwarfy has been happy lately. He admired an exceptional ARPG recently. He took joy in slaughter lately. He has been attacked by the dead recently.
Check out the Path of Exile wiki: http://en.pathofexilewiki.com
"
UristMcDwarfy wrote:
"
Malice wrote:

Endurance charges are related to the strength attribute and grant +7% physical damage reduction, and +7% to elemental resistances (fire, cold, and lightning) per charge.
Frenzy charges are related to the dexterity attribute and grant +8% attack speed and +8% cast speed per charge.

Weren't these all changed to 5%?

You're right, this was changed in 0.9.5. I thought I'd updated that already, thanks for pointing it out.

edit: Also updated party section for 0.9.6
Last edited by Malice on Feb 8, 2012, 12:17:24 AM
How does shock work?

I know that each shocks have their own separate debuff and their own timer (at least, when they are on the player). But what I want to know is how the damage is calculated.

Are they additive with each others and then multiplicative with your own total lightning damage?

Are they multiplicative with each others and then multiplicative with your own total lightning damage?

Are they additive to each others and additive to your base lightning damage?

How does the game react when you try to put a fourth charge on a target with 3 charges?
Last edited by Faerwin_ on Feb 10, 2012, 12:49:18 AM
Let's say that you use those new unique glvoes that convert physical damage to frost damage and you also have avatar of fire, which one takes precedence and can it exceed 100% damage converted?

Now, using the same gloves, if I use a support gem that convert frost damage to fire damage, do I get bonuses from "increase weapon elemental damage" twice (one on the cold damage increase, and once more on the portion that's converted to fire damage)?
"
faerwin wrote:
Let's say that you use those new unique glvoes that convert physical damage to frost damage and you also have avatar of fire, which one takes precedence and can it exceed 100% damage converted?
Avatar of Fire actually converts all unconverted physical damage. It lets set-amount conversions take some of the damage and then converts the rest to fire.

"
faerwin wrote:
Now, using the same gloves, if I use a support gem that convert frost damage to fire damage, do I get bonuses from "increase weapon elemental damage" twice (one on the cold damage increase, and once more on the portion that's converted to fire damage)?
No. You can't get the same bonus twice on the same value. You'll only get the benefit of increased elemental damage once.
Anyone know what the base recovery rate for leeched mana is?

I have a ranger that burns ~100 mana/sec with flicker strike and should be leeching more mana per hit than I spend, but I still run out of mana since the leeched mana is only gradually added back in over time, and evidently not quickly enough to keep up with the skill.
"
RabidRabbit wrote:

I have a ranger that burns ~100 mana/sec with flicker strike and should be leeching more mana per hit than I spend, but I still run out of mana since the leeched mana is only gradually added back in over time, and evidently not quickly enough to keep up with the skill.

maybe the mana burned is gained based on a multiplier of your current mana regeneration..

try increasing your mana regeneration and try the skill again .. see how it works ..

after all ... the game it's in Beta :P
Long Live the Templars !!!!
"
RabidRabbit wrote:
750% of maximum mana per minute (12.5% per second).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info