[1.3.0] [Atziri READY with Video!] Staff Ele Crit Vaal-Ground-Slammer [5L 78k DPS]

you do all this daresso's chest thing to prevent casting Enduring cry/immortal call manually?

losing all endurance charges all the time on hit should be a problem, before CWDT can trigger immortal call or not?

additionally this all leads to not being able to use carcass jack... ain't carcass the ultimate dmg boost + clearing speed booster?

you can skip your life/mana leech problem with "worm's molt" belt.

costs nothing and gives you mana leech+life leech (both 2%) and opens up another ring slot and another chest slot
Last edited by airparisderjesus on Apr 30, 2015, 2:44:01 AM
"
Enduring cry/immortal call manually

yes, because it sux. and daresso gives a lot of defenses i like to have.

"
losing all endurance charges all the time on hit should be a problem, before CWDT can trigger immortal call or not?

CWDT triggers first and gives a 12sec IC. disadvantage is that you will not get the onslaught buff of daressos.

"
additionally this all leads to not being able to use carcass jack... ain't carcass the ultimate dmg boost + clearing speed booster?

maybe, maybe not. good luck coloring it :P i like carcass, but nor for melee armor based chars.

"
you can skip your life/mana leech problem with "worm's molt" belt.

2-3% phys leech on daressos, remember? u need at least 2% mana leech on gear, but i wont drop a heavy resi belt for a worms molt. and a ring with 2% mana leech isnt that expensive.
belly work for this build?
can i use cwdt to trigger
Enduring cry/immortal call?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info