[1.3.0] [Atziri READY with Video!] Staff Ele Crit Vaal-Ground-Slammer [5L 78k DPS]

hi and thanks for the interest in my guide/build.

1. i think you can do every mapmod but some are really annoying:
- reflect ofc is always nasty
- bloodmagic => no auras
- no regen => lower spam of GS and lower/no hp regen (but leech)
- temp chains => i never run this because it sucks
- etc

2. reflect really is a problem here. you can avoid physical by manually cast immortal call and try to get it to 15-20sec with no probs (quality on all gems + enhance e.g.). switch to phys to ligthning and switch melee phys to WED.
for the elemental part pick up a equivalent flask.

77/78 maps are really no problem. did a few of them and even atziri was no problem (double vaal and tri pack was stupidly easy). switch to a 20/20 heavy strike at atziri to avoid accidently hitting the mirror image with GS :D

but to be honest: i have given up on this build because i often died on reflect mobs which i saw too late and that was really annoying when want to play fluently.

hope i could help you out. any questions left? ask again :D
yeah i know these sudden-deaths by reflect very good that's why i wanted to ask if this can happen here too... maybe vaal pact+lifeleech is the solution?

really makes me unsecure wether i should go on with this build when it's fragile to reflect, i thought perma phys to lightning and maybe switching GS->static strike in Phys-Reflect maps are the solution.
according to your guide you have perma phys-to-lightning gem inside. when im running through storyline (lvl 50 tho) phys reflect mobs didnt seem to be a problem to me, only when i used Vaal-GS i really ate some damage;
so what do you think about GS->static strike for phys reflect maps?

LOL man i really need finally a build which is not so fragile, please dont tell me things like
"but to be honest: i have given up on this build because i often died on reflect mobs which i saw too late and that was really annoying when want to play fluently."
thats exactly what i wanted to circumvent here after giving up my coc witch :D :D
Last edited by airparisderjesus on Apr 13, 2015, 2:28:13 PM
I recomment to not use it because expansion is near, so everything WILL change :D
sadly i couldnt find any vod of your stream :( is there a video of the build ?
i'd like to see it, maybe you could even show it to me ingame ( we run a map?) would love to ! and im german btw

cheers
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625

My Lootfilter: view-thread/1696052
what means "vod"?
i cant show you the build, because i dont hava a crit staff left :D

and i dont know why twitch deleted all my video files -.-
Last edited by Hyron on Apr 23, 2015, 8:55:40 AM
vod=video on demand = record of your twitch sessions, yes they are kinda deleted.

So i cant see the build in action? :/
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625

My Lootfilter: view-thread/1696052
i just found a staff in my stash of one of my guild mates. so i can show you the build later.
when are your online times in CET?

edit:
ive put out a dmg gem and put in life leech... now its working perfekt, even with reflect. still @ 66k dps on GS, so np to run higher maps.

simply add me to your friendlist or write pm if you want to see the build in action. its more durable than i thought before (6l daressos!) :D
Last edited by Hyron on Apr 24, 2015, 9:48:37 AM
why is expansion changing anything?
new tree + reset or what?
"
why is expansion changing anything?
new tree + reset or what?

first that, second new skills: warcrys, changes to existing skills and requirements etc.
i will not make any recommendation untill the whole patchnotes for the xpansion are official.
I updated my gear section. its now more expensive but A LOT more flexible and durable!
Romiras only for the 2% mana leech.

i HIGHLY recomment the daressos chest! its insane: nearly 100% uptime of endurance charges.

switch added fire to life leech when entering a reflect map. the 2-3% life leech on chest prevents you from insta rip when facing reflect rares!
Last edited by Hyron on Apr 29, 2015, 5:26:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info