Hideout Of The Week

Check out my arboreal hideout :)

updated video guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McJJhgSKO9U

updated gallery: https://imgur.com/a/WVzGNbU
Why is there no more hideouts of the week
Welcome to Dat Dude's Crib!

Based on a old Hideout of The Week submission called "The Exotic Wraeclastian Hotel" using the Battle-scarred Hideout, I was inspired to create a much more polished and well utilized home sweet home. Most user created hideouts are dark, gloomy or extremely cluttered so I wanted something more comforting and realistic to come home to. There's a main "living room" with a "portal area", cozy fireplace area where Master Alva is keeping warm and a "museum showroom" where Master Einhar stands to give you stories of my worldly battles.

Downstairs lower level to the right you have my "main bedroom" with a bathroom and tucked away seated balcony. Across the hall you'll find Master Niko standing outside the entrance to the Azurite underground Mine.

Upstairs from the main floor you'll enter the upper level "2nd floor hall" with Master Zana standing across from the "map device". To the left there's two areas, the "dining room" and a double bedded "guest room" with bathroom. Moving back across the hall you'll find to more rooms, my "office" where Master Helena and I work on various hideout locations and a "workshop" where Master Navali prophesizes about what's to come.

All in all, I think Master Helena and I put together a thoughtful retreat away from the crazy day to day world. There's alot of detail and care to placement. As soon as we are able to get access to the entire inventory list, we'll add or make small changes here and there. Till then, feel free to drop by and stay a night...mi casa en su casa :-)

Thanks! // Dat Dude and Master Helena

Hideout file (always updated to the newer version)
https://pastebin.com/embed_js/emBRQ2NA

My Crib Photos

Version 3 / Jan. 19th 2019
Spoiler

1) Main Level Portal Area

2) Museum Showroom

3a) Living Room

3b) Living Room (closeup)

4) Lower Level

5a) Main Bedroom w/ Bathroom and Seated Balcony

5b) Main Bedroom w/ Bathroom and Seated Balcony (closeup)

6a) Azurite Underground Mine Entrance

6b) Azurite Underground Mine Entrance (closeup)

7) Upper Level

8a) Hall Area w/ Map Device

8b) Hall Area w/ Map Device (closeup)

9a) Dining Room

9b) Dining Room (closeup)

10a) Double Bedded Guest Room w/ Bathroom

10b) Double Bedded Guest Room w/ Bathroom (closeup)

11a) Office

11b) Office (closeup)

12a) Workshop

12b) Workshop (closeup)

Version 2 / Jan. 13th 2019
Spoiler

2) Museum Showroom

3a) Living Room

4) Lower Level

5) Main Bedroom w/ Bathroom and Seated Balcony

7) Upper Level

9) Dining Room

10a) Double Bedded Guest Room w/ Bathroom

10b) Double Bedded Guest Room w/ Bathroom (closeup)

11a) Office

11b) Office (closeup)

12a) Workshop

12b) Workshop (closeup)

Version 1
Spoiler

2a) Museum Showroom

2b) Museum Showroom (closeup)

3a) Living Room

4) Lower Level

5) Main Bedroom w/ Seated Balcony

7) Upper Level

9) Dining Room

10) Double Bedded Guest Room

11) Office

12a) Workshop

12b) Workshop (closeup)
Last edited by datdude74 on Jan 18, 2019, 7:19:56 PM
Awesome hideouts!
Nice
i like video games
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Hi i have a hideout video to submit. This is my first video ever... i did it in shadowplay and am pleased with it. However i do not understand how to submit it for hideout competition... can you advise please... thank you.

"
chimitang wrote:
Hi i have a hideout video to submit. This is my first video ever... i did it in shadowplay and am pleased with it. However i do not understand how to submit it for hideout competition... can you advise please... thank you.

There is no competition at the moment. There are no Hideout of the Week series either. Right now you can only make a thread with a link to video and pictures if you want to showcase your hideout to other players (there's always a chance it will be posted in the 'Community Showcase' news post, but there are no rewards for it).
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
ok thank you very much for the promt reply
does your video have to have a url what if it is local to your hard drive ... say an mp4 file... do you have to use a url hosting service in order to post it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info