[2.0] Low Budget Crit Tornado Shot Ranger | beginner friendly | great for new and casual players

Sry for double post but i had to create other forum profile in order to ask this question before i got my forum account through steam working.

Hello there r4wb1rd im new to this game and by looking on YT i found your vod with link to this guide many things are difficoult to understand as a new player so i try to follow the guide and learn the game as much i can while im leveling atm im lvl 26 Ranger playing on Torment the one thing i noticed you mentioned Tornado Shot gem being available at lvl 24 i yet havent had that gem either as drop(not sure if it drops/can drop) or as a reward from doing quest.

:those gems currenty i have in my gear
-x2 additional accuracy
-x2 split arrow
-lightning arrow
-rain of arrows
-burning arrow
-barrage
-frenzy
-faster projectiles

So i was wondering how do i get this Tornado Shot gem?
"
Gan00 wrote:
Hello there r4wb1rd im new to this game and by looking on YT i found your vod with link to this guide many things are difficoult to understand as a new player so i try to follow the guide and learn the game as much i can while im leveling atm im lvl 26 Ranger playing on Torment the one thing i noticed you mentioned Tornado Shot gem being available at lvl 24 i yet havent had that gem either as drop(not sure if it drops/can drop) or as a reward from doing quest.

:those gems currenty i have in my gear
-x2 additional accuracy
-x2 split arrow
-lightning arrow
-rain of arrows
-burning arrow
-barrage
-frenzy
-faster projectiles

So i was wondering how do i get this Tornado Shot gem?

Tornado Shot is available to you as soon as you complete Act 3 Tolman (it's in the Gem section of the guide). You should be able to pick it as a reward for completing the quest.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Ok i see now im still in act 2 so that would explain why i havent got that gem yet thank you for reply:)
"
Gandd wrote:
Ok i see now im still in act 2 so that would explain why i havent got that gem yet thank you for reply:)

No problem

If you're completely new to the game I can throw some stuff your way

I started playing about a month ago and I have some random stuff that may help you out along the way

Add me in game sometime, I'm usually on my Ranger AllSunsWho
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Hi! I'm using this build in the one month event and it's being hard because i have no drops improving my equipment. What can i do?

You say "Check out the wiki for crit chance bow tiers and equip a new bow whenever you are able to carry the next tier" but how? Just white and blue drops :(

Thanks!
"
Servasky wrote:
Hi! I'm using this build in the one month event and it's being hard because i have no drops improving my equipment. What can i do?

You say "Check out the wiki for crit chance bow tiers and equip a new bow whenever you are able to carry the next tier" but how? Just white and blue drops :(

Thanks!

Silverbranch till around lvl15, then, after speccing into primal spirit in combination with some mana regen items (like paua amulet) get a Storm CLoud up around to lvl32. After reching lvl32 immediately stop ur game to look for a deaths harp, which is one of the best leveling items in the game. U should ofc specc out of primal spirit once u reach end game / get an infractem. enjoy!
"
Startblock wrote:
"
Servasky wrote:

Thanks!

Silverbranch till around lvl15, then, after speccing into primal spirit in combination with some mana regen items (like paua amulet) get a Storm CLoud up around to lvl32. After reching lvl32 immediately stop ur game to look for a deaths harp, which is one of the best leveling items in the game. U should ofc specc out of primal spirit once u reach end game / get an infractem. enjoy!

When you say "get" does it mean "buy to other player"? ^^'

I'm level 39 now, how much should i pay?

Thanks!
Last edited by Servasky on Mar 26, 2015, 12:12:29 PM
"
Servasky wrote:
"
Startblock wrote:
"
Servasky wrote:

Thanks!

When you say "get" does it mean "buy to other player"? ^^'

I'm level 39 now, how much should i pay?

Thanks!

yes, u have to pay for them unless ur lucky enough to find them asap.
for deaths harp: in 1month league 5c, in standard a few alts
Last edited by Startblock on Mar 26, 2015, 2:56:52 PM
why dont you take dps node like heavy draw earlier?

Im following your build but having so low dps(1100 around with hatred/ash) at lv 56

even with these...

what should i do?
Last edited by Skyfortress on Mar 29, 2015, 1:23:30 AM
im thinking of using grace instead of hatred for more survivability.
what do you think?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info