[1.3] BIGGEST UPDATE ! Infernal AVATAR || 25K TOOLTIP only || Dual Doryanis+Vaal Pact

As i said it's not a big deal man don't worry about it ^^
Thanks for mentioning me :)
And keep up the good work!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jan 16, 2015, 4:53:56 PM
Final report, doing 23K dps with dual dory's and pyrering+hatred/HoA buff.
The clearingspeed is good, thou being a meleecharacter the leech when using vaal pact could have been much better, need atleast double dps to make the vaal pact effective... I'm ditching this build and going back to ranged again :)
IGN - AlfettaGT

My little shop
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/559483
"
alfaPOWA wrote:
The clearingspeed is good, thou being a meleecharacter the leech when using vaal pact could have been much better, need atleast double dps to make the vaal pact effective... I'm ditching this build and going back to ranged again :)

Thanks a lot mate ! I made a special mention for you at the top of the post !

The vaal pact needs dual doryani's but I knew it and it was the core of this build : if it is viable, this is all i need to heard !
"
justice__ wrote:
"
alfaPOWA wrote:

Thanks a lot mate ! I made a special mention for you at the top of the post !

The vaal pact needs dual doryani's but I knew it and it was the core of this build : if it is viable, this is all i need to heard !

With the rest of the dps nodes and some ele% damage on rings you could get into the 40K range i believe. so it's viable, no doubt. Not my taste thou. Like evade builds better =)
IGN - AlfettaGT

My little shop
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/559483
Any plans to update this with 2.0 coming out? It pretty much destroys most of your build. Auras and proliferation... both take a pretty big hit. The CWDT combos are gone too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info