[1.3] BIGGEST UPDATE ! Infernal AVATAR || 25K TOOLTIP only || Dual Doryanis+Vaal Pact

Funny, I'm doing pretty much the same thing, but as a marauder, with Lightning Strike and "Physical To Lightning" (which makes my physical damage 100% lightning).

I'm thinking of switching a Doryani for a Soul Taker though. I'd lose some damage but free a gem slot.
"
Bobbyblind wrote:
Funny, I'm doing pretty much the same thing, but as a marauder, with Lightning Strike and "Physical To Lightning" (which makes my physical damage 100% lightning).

I'm thinking of switching a Doryani for a Soul Taker though. I'd lose some damage but free a gem slot.

The only problem about Soul taker is that there is no life leech, no %elemental damage and it's an axe ! I maximise mace's damage on this build..

Moreover, the double elem prolif on Doryani's are pretty fun/effective !
I'm testing my tree out now justice. Currently lvl 62 and viable. Need more armour so i don't get stunned in big packs. Otherwise it's working nicely. Gonna activate AoF at lvl 75 when i can dual dory scepters. If i didn't need the manaregen i could have gotten alot of armour instead :(
IGN - AlfettaGT

My little shop
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/559483
"
alfaPOWA wrote:
I'm testing my tree out now justice. Currently lvl 62 and viable. Need more armour so i don't get stunned in big packs. Otherwise it's working nicely. Gonna activate AoF at lvl 75 when i can dual dory scepters. If i didn't need the manaregen i could have gotten alot of armour instead :(

I just want to say

Spoiler

That's AMAZING that your actually testing my build, i'm so glad ! :D

First of all : if this is super mana substainable and you need more armor : https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUASpiLjPndwGaUXMxmogAEs4Kb7SB35VfikFUnL-w4wBoaOLFC8xFxhcT2PQ8ki3y7_lQNzStQHM73MnKpxq48Lbc-2L3-CjWStfKpbio4z352rOoYrY0kqhZv42r60u982WFngKgHbbSLT5tqhVIoKuRRl3nvDlBHFCBG12P9euZ82YY7FPY6nTGepldgZfH-af7kIuzLQT8hNLQvUeaexTrh8kXwH6-NHRRPBOFzn98pTzbp37KUh0PISshuqhpsmjs8BYCkVdZk5xcv8kHSIVcNggfZfLEFuNCBr9o6KPqCx_noQYd25zhTIq-ezQ==

But i'm not sur if it's really efficient..maybe a "massive armor's bodyarmor" will be needed..

And I got a lot of question :

=> How it goes ? (Infernal blow etc.)

=> Which are the things that you don't take in my build (auras, trigger set up, some gems/nodes) ?

=> Near to level 72 (double Doryani's), could you send me some results ? (of cours, i'll reddit my post and i'll say that it's from you, mate)

Thanks again
IGN - AlfettaGT

My little shop
Last edited by alfaPOWA on Jan 12, 2015, 2:46:48 AM
"
alfaPOWA wrote:

Or there is an other option : https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUASpiLjPndwGaUXMxmogAEs4Kb7SB35VfikFUnL-w4wBoaOLFC8xFxhcT2PQ8ki3y7_lQNzStQHM73MnKp2L01krXyqW4qOM9-dqzqGK2NFm_javrS73zZYYtPm2qFUigq5FGXee8OUEcUIEbXY_165nzZhjsU9jqdYGXx_mn-5CLsy0E_ITS0L1HmnsWvjR0UTwSf3ylP37KUh2aeeA1YYz38jM_2SF8_C2HBBHloMZ6mV03j_o_yQdIhVw3ZfIIHQ8gyCXJsbEZngKgHbbRKyG6qPAWaOzSOd1M7O-FzYJFnWOStAec26FivMok=

More armor, attack speed and life, but no "ignore movement penalities" or "inner force".

I'm still waiting for some answers, mate !
"
justice__ wrote:
"
alfaPOWA wrote:

Or there is an other option : https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUASpiLjPndwGaUXMxmogAEs4Kb7SB35VfikFUnL-w4wBoaOLFC8xFxhcT2PQ8ki3y7_lQNzStQHM73MnKp2L01krXyqW4qOM9-dqzqGK2NFm_javrS73zZYYtPm2qFUigq5FGXee8OUEcUIEbXY_165nzZhjsU9jqdYGXx_mn-5CLsy0E_ITS0L1HmnsWvjR0UTwSf3ylP37KUh2aeeA1YYz38jM_2SF8_C2HBBHloMZ6mV03j_o_yQdIhVw3ZfIIHQ8gyCXJsbEZngKgHbbRKyG6qPAWaOzSOd1M7O-FzYJFnWOStAec26FivMok=

More armor, attack speed and life, but no "ignore movement penalities" or "inner force".

I'm still waiting for some answers, mate !

I Think we are breaking apart here into two separate builds, you desperately want the burning damage and don't care for the hatred/HoI aura that's a huge buff with inner force applied, while i doo :)

Besides, you could skip the manaregen all together if u want to, but then u have to use warlords mark as curse, for the mana/lifeleech. This would render the build useless VS curseimmune mobs thou, and atziri :P

BTW. The curse applier i choose to use is: CwDT(1)-Ice nova(12 Q20)-Curse on hit(20)-Flammability(20 Q20)

I really want to squeeze in a CwDT-IC-End.cry(maybe even inc.dur. gem) somewhere, for the hordes of physical annoying mobs like roas, leapers, devourers etc.

Once i get to 75 and buy Another Dory scepter i'll do a full report here of what my links of choice became, and if i decided to use HoI or not. The amount of regen needed if u don't want to use WM-curse etc.
IGN - AlfettaGT

My little shop
"
alfaPOWA wrote:

I Think we are breaking apart here into two separate builds, you desperately want the burning damage and don't care for the hatred/HoI aura that's a huge buff with inner force applied, while i doo :)

Besides, you could skip the manaregen all together if u want to, but then u have to use warlords mark as curse, for the mana/lifeleech. This would render the build useless VS curseimmune mobs thou, and atziri :P

BTW. The curse applier i choose to use is: CwDT(1)-Ice nova(12 Q20)-Curse on hit(20)-Flammability(20 Q20)

I really want to squeeze in a CwDT-IC-End.cry(maybe even inc.dur. gem) somewhere, for the hordes of physical annoying mobs like roas, leapers, devourers etc.

Once i get to 75 and buy Another Dory scepter i'll do a full report here of what my links of choice became, and if i decided to use HoI or not. The amount of regen needed if u don't want to use WM-curse etc.

Yeah, i do appreciate burning damage...it's from my old love Guild wars 1 i'm sorry aha..

You do think Hatred / HoI are a good choice ? More than Anger ? Or Determination ? Is it mana substainable to take Herald of ash + Hatred/HoI/Anger ?

For the curse applier, that's a good choice ! I never though about cwdt + ice nova + curse on hit + curse. Then you have two different way to curse. But it's not more effective to just take out cwdt and use a fast ice nova before killing the mobs ? (it's a question, not a...critique).

It's maybe better to "squeeze" the immortal trigger set..but i'm just in love of tankness aha

I really appreciate what you did/do for me ! I'm eager to know how much is it viable !
You won't be able to squezze in anger into that equation. It takes to much %, and it doesn't give this build THAT much damage.

But test it and see if it's Worth it ;)

The downside of a manual cast of ice nova is twofold. First off you don't have good castspeed, secondly you have to take a pause from the attacking to cast it, meaning that you could have killed the pack in that time instead ;)
IGN - AlfettaGT

My little shop
"
alfaPOWA wrote:
You won't be able to squezze in anger into that equation. It takes to much %, and it doesn't give this build THAT much damage.

But test it and see if it's Worth it ;)

The downside of a manual cast of ice nova is twofold. First off you don't have good castspeed, secondly you have to take a pause from the attacking to cast it, meaning that you could have killed the pack in that time instead ;)

Ok so i just take out the anger...but to what for ? HoI ?

I understand your point of view for Ice Nova...even with faster cast ?

If it's too long to cast, is it worth to curs only with cwdt ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info