Build of the Week Season 4 Episode 1: Arc/Spark PvP Witch

"
CorranHorn wrote:
I don't agree with the new direction of "all on board the PVP train".

I don't think many people really do it, i don't think its fun.

Same here.
And you are right, there are only a very few People doing PvP.
It's not a big thingy :P

Cheers
Nice to see someone agree and not immediately jump down my throat.

"
PrototypX wrote:
"
CorranHorn wrote:
I don't agree with the new direction of "all on board the PVP train".

I don't think many people really do it, i don't think its fun.

Same here.
And you are right, there are only a very few People doing PvP.
It's not a big thingy :P

Cheers
OMG! I got SO excited when I first glanced at today's News post thinking that it was a build of the week video on a viable spark PvE build, maybe even a throwback of the old, forever in our memories dual spork totem witch, but after further reading I became deeply saddened that it's just a spark PvP build... :(

Oh well, maybe one day GGG will realize that they've adjusted shock, crit and everything that made sporkers OP in the past, and that allowing sporkers to be some what viable in the current meta wouldn't be a bad thing..

Fingers crossed.
IGN Ken__Kaniff
How are new players doing figuring out some good pvp setups? Also am I wrong thinking that pvp is not entirely but dominantly gear dependent?
I'd love to see more of those infographs, like were done for the two week ambush/invasion two seasons ago!
Several events have passed since then that i'd love to see some stats on, like the rampage/beyond 1 week. I'm really curious if Hailrake is still the top playerkiller!
Or similarly, i very much enjoyed the podcast with Qarl and Rory where they pulled some numbers out of their allknowing database, like telling Belly of the Beast wasnt a top-three chestpiece according to the number of them worn by players.
"
Chris wrote:
Almost all of our development resources are on the Act Four expansion, and it's going to be completely awesome. We're not able to talk about the next expansion for quite some time still, so we feel it's appropriate to discuss PvP
As usual, thanks for the feedback and support!

That sucks ............
IGN : Detrium
One pvp update after years of people complaining about not enough pvp. Now everyone is complaining because there was a pvp update. Typical.

We all already know act 4 isn't coming out for a whiles still. Why are you looking for news on it already? Do they also need to start putting the famous countdown timer on the home page months in advance?

"
no more build destruction

THIS! OMG... F$%^king THIS!!!
IGN: _Johnny_Blaze_
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
Odoakar wrote:
+1 tabula, np, let me get one from my stash

I've NEVER had tabula drop in 3 years of playing PoE. In the end had to buy one for 1ex in Beyond.

The build would get destroyed with budget gear, because no one is playing pvp atm with budget gear.

You must have really bad luck. I think of myself as "as casual as you can get, but with a Hardcore mindset". Look at my characters to see just how bad I am. And even I had at least 2 or 3 Tabula Rasa.

Same here... 3 years never seen one drop... go go RNG!
IGN: _Johnny_Blaze_
Hi

I like how at the very end of the video the BOTW gets killed via duel strike but cuts before the BOTW screams its death call.

Yo Chris, any news on Ghosts on torment getting more aggressive and actively seeking out a unique monster to possess? I can count but a handful of times in which the ghost actually worked/possessed something unless wall hugging is its prime intention?

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info