Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Hall of Grandmasters Development Update 5

I'm officialy scared lol! thanks for the update chris!
until when do we have to purchase a pack to get a character into this map?
do what you want to the girl, but leave me alone.
"
Chris wrote:
This map is a death-trap. Seriously. I have no idea how people are going to manage it!

Guess this is a softcore only map then?
I appreciate the amount of effort going into this project, but it terrifies me that so much is being spent on something that is going to be hard to balance and terrifyingly difficult to have a proper risk/reward implemented. It reeks of AI abuse and cheeeeeeese.

It'll be a fun map just to give any build a giant brick wall to slam up against, but I don't suspect it'll be anything more than a niche map.
Looking forward to seeing how my concocted character works out and who else it gets paired up with. :)
Someone upload a dual spork totam quick aha.
**Iv said it once ill say it again if someone doesnt have a peice of gear that went legacy you _____________________________clearly didnt want to play the build at the time it was OP.**__________________
"
xRoque wrote:
Someone upload a dual spork totam quick aha.

go for it!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
mgriff wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
This map is a death-trap. Seriously. I have no idea how people are going to manage it!

Guess this is a softcore only map then?

It's a nocore map. Maybe it will get loaded up in soft core, but I don't think anyone will run it more than one. Maybe HC will run one at the end of the league when losing the character stops mattering.
Please no future achievement with 'Full clear Hall of Grandmasters'
Last edited by Hamallainen on Jan 6, 2015, 12:52:17 AM
"
Hamallainen wrote:
Please no future achievement with 'Full clear Hall of Gradmasters'

lol, that'd be something.
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info