[2.0 update No EB? No problem] SuperNova | whole screen 111K DPS | Atziri ez 4 min all boss'

Yes please update the passive Skill Tree
Here is my witch tree gained 20% more dps and one endurance charge. Just change first 5 nodes on witch to shadow if playihng shadow.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAv4EBwSzBUIHHg3RDkgPqxEtEZYTcRZAFm8Wvxo4HRQgbiSLJKomlScvKU8qOCycLR8t0jbpOlg8BT1fQZZCw0SrRZ1G10lRTLNQMFF0UlNTUlVLVa5VxlcpV5RYrlnzXfJepV8qYeJjQ2SdZp5o8mu3cFJw1XGFcg98g3_GghCCm4PbhX2J04w2jmSO6Y9Gj6aP-pBVlSCVLpeVmjua4J8-n9-iAKKjppmnCK6zsUK2-sBmwfPDOtD11abbXt-E34rfsONq6-Tr7uv17TzvfPAf8NXyHfMR96b60g==?accountName=Aim_Deep&characterName=Bad_Ass_Wench

Git R Dun!
"
Xhat wrote:
Would it be still atziri viable with the 2.0 ?

Yes but I need a gear revamp. Mana on gear cos we lose EB. Im mapping no problem but sometimes OOM due to only like 200 free. Need like 400 free to spam on single before warlords catches up.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 10, 2015, 9:15:29 PM
What gear would need revamp the most? Can you update the gear list?
what about HC version?
That's a pretty cool build I like it. Can it be Low Life viable ? Just wondering I'm not sure at all.

And also why it woudn't be uber atziri viable ? I don't know much this part of the game.
can someone please be so kind to update this for 2.0 shadow.. cant see the skilltree atm.

many thanks
"
capst0k wrote:
can someone please be so kind to update this for 2.0 shadow.. cant see the skilltree atm.

many thanks

here ->
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Here is my witch tree gained 20% more dps and one endurance charge. Just change first 5 nodes on witch to shadow if playihng shadow.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAv4EBwSzBUIHHg3RDkgPqxEtEZYTcRZAFm8Wvxo4HRQgbiSLJKomlScvKU8qOCycLR8t0jbpOlg8BT1fQZZCw0SrRZ1G10lRTLNQMFF0UlNTUlVLVa5VxlcpV5RYrlnzXfJepV8qYeJjQ2SdZp5o8mu3cFJw1XGFcg98g3_GghCCm4PbhX2J04w2jmSO6Y9Gj6aP-pBVlSCVLpeVmjua4J8-n9-iAKKjppmnCK6zsUK2-sBmwfPDOtD11abbXt-E34rfsONq6-Tr7uv17TzvfPAf8NXyHfMR96b60g==?accountName=Aim_Deep&characterName=Bad_Ass_Wench

online from around 1PM CET
Hi, I am interested in this build, I just read the pros and cons and is it really impossible to do uber on this build? Thanks.
Which 5 nodes would you switch to when playing shadow? Elemental Damage? Also, where should we go first? Towards Vaal pact or somewhere else?
ign <Scramble>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info